STUDY TRIP FOR STUDENTS AND YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
TO AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
25 February – 2 March 2018
If you would like to learn something which could be very useful for your professional career, meet great people and spend some time in Amsterdam – then this trip is for you! We invite students and young professionals to join the study trip to Amsterdam! This trip is for those who plan global international career and want to be ready to face the challenges that tomorrow brings! Study trip for students and young professionals in Amsterdam is a unique opportunity to get practical skills and knowledge that can greatly contribute to your professional and personal development. And moreover – it is a chance to spend 6 unforgettable days in one of the most amazing cities in the world – Amsterdam!
During the study trip, students and young professionals will be offered sessions conducted by experienced trainers in order to develop some of the soft skills that are necessary for future leaders. Participants will visit organizations and companies to get the practical touch. Those who are interested in career opportunities in the Netherlands will have the opportunity to learn more about that field. Students and young professionals will also visit the university in Amsterdam. And of course participants will have time for sightseeing in Amsterdam – truly one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Intercultural communication is one of the key skills that every leader tomorrow will need to have! The only effective way to develop this skill is to visit other countries and develop that skill! Within this study trip, among other session, you will also have the sessions particularly aiming on intercultural communication where you will learn how to build effective relationships with people from other countries.
The study trip is designed for students and young professionals who want to broaden their horizon, for those who see themselves as future global leaders! The trip provides true learning opportunities that you usually do not have within the system of a traditional university.
Study trips to other countries are great eye-openers which allow you to gain useful knowledge and skills delivered from the point of views of educators from another country as well as it’s a great opportunity to explore the city! One of the unique details about this study trip that in addition to a learning segment we will suggest you some sightseeing where you will be able to discover the dimensions of Amsterdam which are usually hidden from tourists!
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide high quality program for those who plan global international career and want to be ready to face the challenges that tomorrow brings
- To elevate knowledge for students and young professional to gain good career opportunities in the future
- To develop some of the soft skills that are necessary for future leaders
- To assist students and young professionals who want to broaden their horizon, for those who see themselves as future global leaders
- To build effective relationships with people from other countries
The study trip is organized by the Netherlands Education Group. Participants will be provided the certificates of the Netherlands Education Group after the completion of the course.
Participants arrive on Sunday and leave on Friday. There are no activities planned for those days. Therefore if you arrive early on Sunday or leave late on Friday – you are welcome to organize your our program for that day! The activities within the program will be on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The following activities will be offered to participants:
- Trainings – the trainings will be conducted by professional tutors and aim on the development of particular soft skills: leadership skills, working in a team, intercultural communication and other skills. The trainings will help to develop those skills that are important for future leaders.
- Lectures – the lectures will provide some knowledge helpful to understand better the challenges that tomorrow brings and how young professional can prepare in order to successfully face those challenged.
- Visits to companies and organizations – the participants will visit companies and organizations to learn about their work and to see how the companies and organizations function. The choice of the companies and organization that we will visit depends on the background and interest of the participants – we will try to choose the ones that are relevant to the learning needs of the participants.
- Visit to the university – the participants will visit the university and see how the education in the Netherlands is organized, they will have the session at the university provided by the staff at the university.
- Sightseeing in Amsterdam – participants will be invited to visit some special places in Amsterdam and learn about the life of Amsterdammers.
Please note – in case you would like to arrive few days earlier/leave few days later in Amsterdam and you can always ask us to provide a visa invitation for a longer period. Usually this could be possible and we would be happy to assist you on that matter.
The fee for the study trip is
|Type or participation||Fee|
|Group (min 2 persons)||550 euro /person|
The fee includes:
- Accommodation (in Amsterdam) during the trip
- The course activities (including all costs of the materials)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks)
- The tickets to and from the Netherlands
- Airport pick up and Airport transfer after the end of the trip (Plus euro 50 per trip)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Scheme of payment:
|First payment||50 euro||To confirm your attendance and reserve slot|
|Second payment||275 euro||We will like to produce Visa Invitation in order to process your Visa|
|Third payment||275 euro||When arrival in Amsterdam|
We provide a visa invitation for the visa to the Netherlands. Please note – visa invitation is not a visa – with the invitation that we will send, you will still need to go to the closest Dutch Consulate and apply for a visa. Together with the visa invitation you will need to provide other documents – usually those documents include passport, passport size photo, filled application form, insurance, proof of means, proof of work/study and other documents. The list of the documents might slightly differ depending on the country where you apply for a visa. Please check the website of the closest Dutch Consulate to see what is the list of the documents you need to prepare.
In most of cases before applying for a visa you need to make an appointment at the Consulate. Some times you can only make an appointment 1-2 months in advance. We recommend you to contact the Consulate as soon as possible to make an appointment.
The fee for the visa might differ depending on the country where you apply – you might have your visa free of charge or might need to pay for it 35 or 60 euro. Those are the fees in case you apply for a visa directly at the Consulate. If you apply via Visa Center of the Dutch Consulate, Visa Center, Travel agency or another organization – those organizations might charge extra fees for their services.
If you submit all the requested documents on time the chance for the rejection of a visa is very small. In our experience the visas are mostly rejected if an applicant provides false information to the Consulate. This could be the major reason for rejections. We kindly ask you to check the documents before the application and make sure you only provide the correct information to the Consulate and in that case you most probably will receive a visa without any difficulties.
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Must be between 15 – 30 years old
- Able to travel to Amsterdam during the program
- Able to afford the program fee and others expenses
- Physical healthy
In order to apply for the program – please send an email to the following address – email@example.com
Please indicate the following information in the text of the email:
SUBJECT: STUDY TRIP FOR STUDENTS AND YOUNG PROFESSIONALS 2018
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of passport
- Essay on “The reasons why you would like to join the program and the expectations you have from the program”
Please send a copy of the email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of registration is 5 February 2018 (First come, first serviced basis. Limited for 20 participants only)
For inquiries: Mr. Setiawan +62 857 2926 8734 (Whatapp and call) or email@example.com