AYFN Global Internship Program
Considering a global international career?
Are you a future leader? Would you like to have a high start for your career? Then make sure by the time you graduate your CV will be able to shine. If you apply for a really cool job often just a diploma is not enough. You should be able to show something more to the companies. Something that will make them believe that you are the person to help them to achieve their goals.
We invite you to the Global Internship Program. Within this program, you will not just do research or some other regular stuff that interns usually do. You will be given ‘adult’ tasks. You will be able to reach actual results for the organization. You will be able to get achievements using your skills and knowledge. You will be able to get the results that you can indicate in your CV to make it shine.
Are you considering a global international career in a multinational company? Imagine how many CVs from recent graduates they get? How to make your CV stand out from the crowd? By adding the actual achievements you had during your previous internships. A good CV is the one that shows what you have studied and what you have done. An outstanding CV is the one that can show your achievements.
We invite you to join the Global Internship Program that will allow you to use your talents and knowledge in order to achieve actual results for the organization – the results that you will be able to show. This program will help you to get documented proof of your talents. Documented proof that will help you to get the job of your dream.
What do we offer?
We are the AYFN Academy by Rumah Peluang Group (PT.Peluang Lintas Global). We organize short-term courses in the field of youth empowerment, intercultural learning, business and personal development in Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, The Netherlands and Vietnam (and sometimes – in some other places). We offer quality additional education that helps young people to accelerate and reach their full potential. Here is the website with the courses we offer.
We launched the AYFN Global Internship Program. We are looking for active young people who would be interested in gaining international experience in order to prepare them for a future global international career. We invite people who could help us to develop our network in different countries.
What will interns do? The tasks of the interns will include:
- Market research;
- Contacting various organizations in order to establish new contacts for the AYFN Academy by Rumah Peluang Group;
- Spreading the information about our work in their networks;
- Preparing small research assignments;
- Working with social media;
- Other tasks.
You can complete all the tasks from your home or any other venue. We will keep in touch with you via email, Zoom sessions and other digital means.
For some assignments, you will work in a team with other interns who most probably will be from another country. So this program is also a great opportunity to develop your team working skills as well as intercultural communication skills.
All tasks must be completed strictly on time and in compliance with all conditions.
Note: During the internship program (4 months), the Intern must attract at least 3 participants per month to any of our programs. Participants must pay for the course/program and come to the program.
Why do we organize this program? We want to develop our network, to spread the information about our programs and invite new participants to join. Is the aim of the program being our own marketing? Yes! But we want to make it win-win. If you help us by implementing actual ‘adult’ stuff you can build a great portfolio. If you can reach significant achievements during the internship – those will be the diamonds in your CV that will make it shine. You will be able to talk about the actual results that you have reached during your internship while applying for the jobs. Good education is often not enough to get a dream job but if you have your diploma and the proof of actual achievements proving your professionalism – that is a great start for your international career!
- Fluent in English;
- 18 – 40 years old;
- Good communicational skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Familiar with social media;
The duration of the Global Internship Program is 4 months. We expect 10 -15 hours of work weekly. You can apply any moment and if your application is approved your internship will start within a week after the approval.
- FULLY-COVERED participation in any of our programs (Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, other countries) if you can achieve the target (attract 3 self-funded participants each month or 12 participants during 4 months). Note: AYFN will waive the program fee and provide the travel grant in the amount of USD 700 (for purchasing the return flight ticket).
- Experience of working in an international organization.
- Development of your network in your country as well as in other countries.
- Acquiring new professional skills.
- Extensive recommendation letter issued by the AYFN Academy by Rumah Peluang Group describing your achievements.
Note: if you fail to achieve the target during the internship period, you will get paid based on the number of participants whom you successfully attract. You will get paid in the amount of USD 50 each participant you can attract.
How to apply?
- Please send your CV and motivation letter to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please, indicate “AYFN Global Internship Program” as a subject.
- There is no deadline for application. You are welcome to apply anytime!