Welcome to AISEF Global Student Program in Thailand
With AISEF Global Student Program, you can carry your studies to new places and experience new cultures, expanding your horizons on the way. You’ll discover what it means to be a true global citizen and emerge preparation for wherever your career journey will take you.
AISEF Global Student Program provides one week program to outstanding students from around the world for non-degree study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
Date of program : 9 – 14 April 2018
Location : Chiang Mai, Thailand
Type of funding : SELF – FUNDED
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE PART AT AYFN GLOBAL STUDENT PROGRAM?
Travel and see the world
With AYFN, you have the opportunity to become a global student by taking part in Exchange program. Traveling and learning abroad is a unique opportunity and likely to provide some of your most memorable life experiences.
Broaden your horizons
Traveling and studying abroad is a great opportunity to meet people, discover new interests and develop your life skills. It can build your confidence, develop your adaptability and hone your resourcefulness, which are all important personal attributes valued by employers.
Experiencing new cultures
Challenging yourself to live in a different country can be a highly rewarding and stimulating experience, which will open your mind to new cultures and possibilities. It will also develop your learning skills in exciting ways.
Build your global network
In today’s world of globally connected business, the network, knowledge and experience you build up while living abroad can give you a competitive edge, as well as bringing a new perspective on your life, aspirations and career options.
Enhance your career prospects
Being a global citizen can greatly enhance your future career prospects.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AT OUR PROGRAM?
The program will take place on 9 – 14 April 2018 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The program will cover several activities as follow.
- Learn Thai language
- Learn Thai culture in firsthand
- Learn Lanna Dance (Northern Thai Dance)
- Lecture on Tourism development
- Workshop on public speaking
- Taste Traditional Northern Thai Cuisines (Kantoke dinner)
- Fieldtrip around Chiang Mai
- Make friends and widen network
|Early bird20 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018||USD 350||A fee will be charged as program fee. Participant should only pay their program fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance.|
|Normal registration16 Jan – 30 March 2018||USD 400||A fee will be charged as program fee. Participant should only pay their program fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance.|
- Program Materials (Program Handbook, Name Tags and Certificates etc.)
- Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions, Travel Sessions and Presentation Session
- Local Transportation (For relevant Travel and Learning Sessions in Chiang Mai)
- 5 nights’ accommodation (with Breakfast) double/triple sharing.
- Lunch box during program (3x)
- Welcome Luncheon (Opening Ceremony)
- Farewell dinner (Day 5)
- Airport pick up service (available on April 9, 2018, between 10.00 – 15.00). From Chiang Mai International airport only.
- Airport transfer service after the program ends. (April 14, 2018, between 7.00 – 12.00). To Chiang Mai International Airport only.
- Other Miscellaneous Services (Materials for Ice-Breaking Sessions and Discussion Session)
- Flight to and From Chiang Mai
- Meal is not listed on the schedule
- Personal expenses : laundry, minibar in hotel, etc
- Visa to enter Thailand
HOW TO TAKE PART AT AISEF PROGRAM
Are you interested to join our program? Apply now!!! Chiang Mai is waiting for you!!!
- Student/Youth (15 – 30 years old) of all nationalities*
- Good health (physically and mentally)
- Good communication skill and knowledge
- Able to work independently as well as work in team
- Able to pay the program fee
- Able to commit to a full time program
*Terms & conditions applied
5 steps to participate AISEF Global Student Program
1. Register online.
2. Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance, click here to pay.
3. Apply Visa (if needed), purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets
4. Fly to Chiang Mai, Thailand and experience AGSP 2018
FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE KINDLY VISIT AT HTTP://AISEF.AYFNHQ.ORG