Moscow, 23 – 28 August 2020
Russia is the largest country in the world. You probably heard a lot about Russia, but it is still so unknown, isn’t it? Where is the truth in the stereotypes about Russia… and where are the myths? Can you really watch bears walking on the streets in Russia? And why do Russians rarely smile? Dive into Russian culture and discover the truth about the mysterious Russian soul!
Why our program is so unique?
Join us and you will be able to:
- Reveal Russian culture as well as learn basic Russian language
- Visit many tourist, cultural and historical places to enjoy the rich heritage of this beautiful country with professional guides and lecturers
- Explore interesting and authentic places that are hidden from tourists
- Start understanding the Russian mentality and learn the basics of Russian language so you could start speaking with local people!
Despite a specific image Russia is still one of the global countries playing a significant role in the world economy. So if you are a current or future global leader you surely have to communicate with Russian from time to time. This program helps to build such communication effectively and understand the Russians better.
If you are an open-minded person who wants to learn more about one of the most controversial countries in the world and form your own opinion – this program is definitely for you! Broaden your horizons and learn a lot about Russia!
- Sunday: Arrival Day
- Free day. There are no activities planned for this day
- Monday: Introduction
- Participants meet the group and moderators. There is a lecture about the culture and history of Russia. Basics of Russian Language
- Tuesday: Sightseeing
- Participants visit the main tourist and hidden places in Moscow with a professional guide.
- Wednesday: How to communicate with Russians?
- Participants learn the cultural aspects of communication with local people. Learning and practicing Basics of Russian Language.
- Thursday: Cultural Heritage
- Participants discover the heritage of Russia, Russian culture and mentality.
- Friday: Departure Day
- There are no activities planned for this day.
Accommodation and Meals
Participants live in a modern comfortable training center in the south of Moscow (so called New Moscow area). Participants will sleep and have sessions at the same building! The training center consists of 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large common room for the sessions.
In addition to the standard facilities, the training center is equipped with Jacuzzi that can be used by participants, the fireplace where participants can gather in the evenings together, terrace and other facilities which will make the stay comfortable.
The training center in New Moscow is not just a building! It was constructed with the intention to give participants the feeling of the community together! To facilitate informal contacts among participants outside of the sessions.
Fully equipped kitchen and the place for BBQing are also available for the participants. In case of the good weather, the outside area can be used by participants as well.
Extra nights are possible for an additional fee. If you arrive earlier or leave later – please let us know.
Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee-breaks) are included in the price – please see price section.
The stay at the training center in New Moscow provides unique experience enhancing the learning process!
Dates and Price
- Dates: 23-28 August 2020
- Price: € 490
The price includes:
- Program and materials
- Accommodation (in the comfortable training center in Moscow)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee-breaks)
- Visa invitation letter
Nationals of most of the countries need a visa to enter Russia. If you are not sure if you need a visa – you could check it here or send us an email.
We are sending a standard visa invitation letter after receiving pre-payment for the course. Usually, we need up to 25 days to get visa invitation for non-EU citizens in the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia.
For EU-citizens this process may be faster. Please note the visa invitation letter is not a visa – you have to go to the Russian Consulate and apply for a visa.
Together with the visa invitation, you have to collect other documents (usually a passport, passport size photo, filled application form etc.). Please check the website of the local Russian Consulate to see the full list of required documents. Here you find your local Consulate.
Plan your trip carefully! We strongly recommend applying for the course as early as possible (in 1,5-2 or more months before the course starts) to have time for the visa application process.
Contact the local Russian Consulate as soon as possible to make an appointment for a visa. In some cases, you can only make an appointment 1-2 months in advance.
Collect all the required documents together with a visa invitation letter from us (we need up to 25 days to send it), fill in a visa application form and submit it on the date of appointment.
Usually, it takes about 1-2 weeks to receive a visa after the moment you submit your visa application. Visa fee varies depending on the country where you apply.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to assist at any stage of your application!
How to Apply?
- Just fill the the form below and click register now.
- Or you could send an email to the following address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the “Russian Culture and Language” in the subject and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Title of the program you are applying for
- The reasons why you would like to join the program and the expectations you have from the program (1 page A4)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned passport
Age requirements: 17 – 35 years old
In case of any questions regarding the course – feel free to send us an email or text to +6281226033206