Kanthari offers a fully funded one-year leadership training program for those who have overcome adversity and who are keen to drive ethical social change.
he kanthari curriculum addresses all skills and tools that are required to start and sustainably run impact-making organizations. The 12-months course is divided into two parts: 7 months residential at the kanthari campus in Kerala and 5 months mentorship support. The leadership course is accessible for the visually impaired and/or people with physical disabilities.
- Communication – Pitches, Speeches, Presentations, and answering tough questions
- Problem definition and stakeholder mapping
- Build clear Vision and mission statements
- Team building
- Dialogue and conflict/crisis management
- Question venture idea, take it apart, try to improve it and come out with the most unique initiative possible
- Working with media
- Practice financial planning, bookkeeping and reporting
- Raising funds through grant proposals, advertisements and events.
- Communication (pitches, speeches, ability to answer questions)
- Organisational skill
- Create Policies and Rules and Regulations for your organization
- Exposure visits to different successful social organizations in India
- Applicants need to be 22 years of age or older (no upper age limit) and must have:
- A plan to create an impactful social project/venture or initiative,
- Intermediary English skills (reading, writing, and speaking), and
- Basic knowledge of how to use a computer
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply through the given link.