For more than 10 years, our partner in Amsterdam have provided English Language Summer School in one of the most beautiful countries in the world – the Netherlands! Coming summer we invite you to the English Language Summer School in Amsterdam, where you can significantly improve your language skills, have a great time, and meet lots of people from all over the world!
See you… in Amsterdam!
The main objective of the program is to practice English as much as possible and to improve your language skills. In addition, you have a chance to learn more about Dutch culture and traditions while spending 2 or 4 weeks in a wonderful city! You will also join excursions, visits to various organizations, bike trips, leisure activities, meet interesting people, and not only improve your English but get an unforgettable experience!
Studying languages abroad is not just a trend, this is the most effective method to learn the language if you want to achieve results in a short period of time. Immersion in the environment is the best way to overcome the language barrier and make a significant break!
Upon arrival, participants are tested and divided into groups according to their levels. Focus is made on the development of speaking skills and overcoming the language barrier. Grammar is affected as well depending on the group level and capabilities. Our tutors actively use the communicative method when students are encouraged to speak as much as possible.
Classes are conducted 5 days a week from Monday to Friday, 4 academic hours per day. All tutors are native speakers from the UK, USA and Australia.
Accommodation and Meals
Type of accommodation is rented houses and hosting families. It is located in Amsterdam. Students live in shared rooms for 2 people (single rooms are possible for an additional fee – Single room: € 290 per 2 weeks / € 390 per 4 weeks). Meals (3 times a day) are offered for an additional fee – Meals (3 times a day): € 400 per 2 weeks / € 800 per 4 weeks.
Date and Price
|16 July – 27 July 2023 |
|€ 1290||Program (including all the materials)|
Accommodation (shared room for 2)
Cultural and social activities
|Tickets to and from The Netherlands.|
Visa processing fee
|16 July–13 August 2023 |
|€ 1890||Program (including all the materials)|
Accommodation (shared room for 2)
Cultural and social activities
|Tickets to and from The Netherlands.|
Visa processing fee
Program fee policy
|Full payment||This payment is nonrefundable.|
Applicants pay 100% of the course fee. Then we send you the following package of documents:
1. Visa invitation from the organization.
2. The official visa invitation from the Municipality of Amsterdam confirming the invitation and supporting your visa application process.
3. Proof of payment that can be included in your visa application package to confirm your financial sufficiency.
4. The sponsorship letter from us stating that we are covering all your travel expenses during your stay in the Netherlands.
Note: if the visa application is rejected, you still have a chance to take upcoming program.
|First||Half payment||This payment is nonrefundable|
Participants pay 50% of the course fee. Then we send you a visa invitation from the organization that you use to apply for a visa.
|Second||Half payment||This payment is nonrefundable|
Participants pay the remaining 50% of the course fee within 5 business days after receiving a visa.
Note: If a participant cancels registration due to visa refusal, there is no refund. Deposit is kept on the student’s account within the organization (Stichting Libertas International). There validity is 1 year and student can use deposit anytime in future for any of the courses in Amsterdam. Deposit transfer is available only between programs and can’t be moved to another person.
If you want to travel to the Netherlands you might need a visa. Here you could determine whether you need a visa. Please tick “90 days or less” in the first question.
When you apply to our programs and provide mandatory pre-payment, we provide you with a visa assistance: an official visa invitation letter which is necessary for applying for a visa. Also, we will guide you on the visa process and consult you regarding the documents that you need to prepare for the successful visa application. We will be happy to look through the package of the documents that you will prepare for the visa application, analyze it and help you to prepare all the documents correctly. Usually, visa type required to attend our courses: Short-term business visa. But it would be better to make a double check at your local Consulate / VFS Center.
Please go to your local Consulate / VFS website and make an appointment. Sometimes you can make an appointment only 1-2 months in advance. We recommend doing that as soon as possible and then proceed to Step 2.
Please learn more about the list of all the required documents (usually, those documents are listed on the website of your local Consulate / VFS. This list also includes visa invitation letter that we send. Usually, we send a visa invitation letter within 1-3 days after receiving the required pre-payment from the applicant.
With the full list of documents and completed visa application form, you have to go to the local Consulate/VFS on the appointment day and submit them. The fee for the visa might differ depending on the country where you apply. VFS might also apply an extra charge for their services.
We strongly recommend to check all the documents before the submission and make sure you provide the correct information to the Consulate and in that case, you most probably will receive a visa without any difficulties.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to assist at any stage of your application!
In order to apply for the program:
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Must be between 17 – 40 years old
- Able to travel to Amsterdam during the program
- Able to speak in English.
- Able to afford the program fee and other expenses (self-funded)
- Physical and mental healthy
How to apply?
|Self Funded Scheme (First come, first serviced basis)|
|Step 1 : Pay the nonrefundable registration fee in amount of USD 20. “|
Step 2 : Please fill up the application form. “
Step 3 : Get a confirmation message from AYFN.
Step 4 : Pay the program fee
Step 5 : Visa processing (if needed)
Deadline of registration: 1 July 2023
The program will be organized by our partner in Amsterdam, namely The Netherlands Education Group, is the joint project of Stichting Libertas International and Utrecht Consulting Group.
For inquiries: +62 81228883949 (WhatApp) or email@example.com
Do you want to stay in the Netherlands longer?
Do you want to arrive before the program or leave after the program? It is possible with EXTRA COST. In that case, we will provide you with the visa invitation for a period longer than the period of the program. Please note – the maximum duration of the visa can be 90 days. We can also provide you with accommodation at our venue in Amsterdam. The fee for the accommodation will be € 50 per additional night.
Term & Conditions
In exchange for being granted the opportunity to participate in The AYFN and Netherlands Education Group (TNEG) programs, the student, intending to be legally bound, agrees to the following terms and conditions:
ELIGIBILITY AND COMPETENCIES
1. ELIGIBILITY: In order to be eligible to participate in TNEG programs, you must:
a. Have good command of English;
b. Be in good financial standing to pay for the course;
c. Be in good academic standing;
Please note that we do not have any age or geographical limits for the applicants. A person of any age from any country is welcome to apply for the program.
2. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: In order to participate in AYFN & TNEG programs, you must demonstrate the following required competencies:
a. Ability to be flexible and adapt to new, unexpected circumstances as they occur. Navigate independently and/or appropriately in a new and /or unfamiliar environment. (Ex: live in a host dorm; use urban/rural public transportation systems).
b. Ability to be responsible for all known personal medical and psychological needs prior to participation in the program.
c. Ability to respect the host culture and its different language, values, customs, and belief systems.
d. Ability to respect people living with you as well as your neighbors, if living in an accommodation provided by TNEG. It is not allowed to make any kind of noise after 10pm, included but not limited to speaking on the phone loudly. If participant makes noise after 10 pm, he or she may be asked to leave the accommodation.
COST AND PAYMENTS
1. REGISTRATION FEE POLICY:
1st instalment: You pay 50% of the course fee. Then we send you a visa invitation from the organization that you use to apply for a visa. 2nd instalment: You pay the remaining 50% of the course fee within 5 business days after receiving a visa.
You pay 100% of the course fee. Then we send you the following package of documents:
Visa invitation from the organization
The official visa invitation from the Municipality of Amsterdam confirming the invitation and supporting your visa application process.
Proof of payment that can be included in your visa application package to confirm your financial sufficiency.
The sponsorship letter from us stating that we are covering all your travel expenses during your stay in the Netherlands.
2. ACCEPTANCE: By submitting an application or registration form online to an AYFN program you are agreeing to enroll in the program for which you applied/registered if you are approved and accepted. Programs may require interviews, written statements, or both, before deciding to accept a student.
3. PROGRAM COST AND BILLING: Upon acceptance into the program, if applicable, the TNEG’s communication manager will send you an invoice for the program cost less the deposit. Full payment is due as stated on the invoice. For specific costs, please refer to the applicable program.
4. STUDENT WITHDRAWAL: In order to withdraw from a program, you must notify the communication manager and/or Program Leader(s) in writing. The participant has the right to cancel his/her participation in the program 30 days prior the starting date. In this case, second installment is not required (if it has not been already paid). If the participant cancels participation in less than 30 days, provided that a visa has been obtained (if necessary) and there are no other good reasons for canceling participation, then the participant must pay the full amount for participation in the program (remaining 50% of the payment, if they have not yet been paid) or reimburse all expenses incurred for the organization of the program. The organization, in negotiation with the participant, will determine which option is most appropriate.
5. REFUND POLICY. If a student cancels registration, there is no refund. Deposit is kept on the student’s account within the organization. If a student can’t join the planned course, the student can join any other one in future and the deposit will be successfully transferred. There validity is 1 year and student can use deposit anytime in future for any of the courses. Deposit transfer is available only between programs and can’t be moved to another person.
VISAS: You are generally responsible for obtaining proper visas and paying all costs associated with such visas. However, some programs include visa processing, which is coordinated by the Program Leader(s). Obtaining visas may be a lengthy and detailed process involving persistence. Check for specific entry requirements from VFS advisor. To attend our courses which are up to 3 months, you have to apply for a Short-Stay Schengen Visa. Go to VFS Advisor webpage, enter your country and destination. Complete the online application form, print it and sign it: https://consular.mfaservices.nl/schengen-visa/short-stay. Take your documents and print the completed Application Form and go to your local VFS center on the booked date and time. Submit your visa application.
AUTHORIZATION AND RELEASE OF COPYRIGHTS: I grant permission to AYFN & TNEG to use my photograph, likeness or comments in any medium for educational, promotional, or any other purpose in furtherance of the non-profit missions of the organization. By signing, I confirm that I have read and understand these conditions and agree to be bound by them.