List applicants who passed the AISEF Program
1 Sarah Safira Umarghanies, Gadjah Mada University
2 Inovera Triyanlin, Sebelas Maret University
3 Bhekti Noor Firtiani, DiponegoroUniversity
4 Dinnaria Dara Qristivina, Padjadjaran Univeristy
5 Aldise Dyan Rini Syarifa, Gadjah mada Univeristy
6 Suci Puspita Galih, University of Indonesia
7 Sekar Nurani Nidyastuti, Padjadjaran Univeristy
8 Salmon Saa, Cenderawasih University
9 Reza Prayudha Aji, Padjadjaran University
10 Ika Marsela Rachawati, Jenderal Soedirman University
11 Artha Dewinur Hajjah, Diponegoro University
12 Laurentia Yuli Hastuti, Sanata Dharma Univeristy
13 Muhammad Zamzam Amani, Jenderal Soedirman Unievrsity
14 Nastiti Bandari Pratiwi, Diponegoro University
15 Iim Hikmatush Shoimah, Gadjah Mada University
16 Rida Nurafiati, Gadjah Mada Univeristy
17 Riska Rohmawati, Jenderal Soedirman University
18 Riyan Wahyu Utomo, Gadjah Mada Univeristy
19 Aldo Mahardhika, Gadjah Mada University
20 Rafinata Fasihani, Diponegoro University
21 Misyka Nadziratul Haq, UIN Syarih Hidaytullah Jakarta
22 Ricco Survival Yubaidi, Gadjah Mada Univeristy
23 Reza Perwira Adiguna, Gadjah Mada University
24 Jessica Novia, Sanata Dharma Univeristy
25 Mouliza Kristhopher Donna Sweinstani, Diponegoro University
• For participants who otherwise qualify for selection are required to immediately re-register by paying deposit of program fee of IDR 1.000,000, – to the account of BCA, 0373027143 on behalf Setiawan. Deadline 17 July 2012, 2012. Rest of program costs to be paid no later than August 5, 2012.
• For participants who do not do re-register without notice until the last day registration otherwise disqualified, thus the reserves one will take over.
• Participants, who have committed to re-register, please confirm to the committee immediately by sending a scan of the payment slip and letter of acknowledgment (please find attached file) to email@example.com. The letter of acknowledgment must be signed by participant included “materai 6000”. After that, the committee will send an official letter of acceptance.
• Participants are required to submit the latest scan passport on no later August 10, 2012, sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This relates to permitting the participants to stay in Chiang Mai and register to University and other offices.
• The participants are required to attend orientation and meet and greet on July 18, 2011 in Yogyakarta.
• Deposit of program fee is not refundable.