Bali International Youth Friendship Camp by AYFN is an experiential learning program designed for young people aged 15 to 35 years.
It’s a beautiful journey of self-discovery where you deep diving into yourself with amazing people around the world.
Bali International Youth Friendship Camp highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment.
The camp will take place on 1 – 5 August 2022, in Bali, Indonesia.
- To develop leadership, team building and entrepreneurial skills among participants
- To empower participants to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship
- To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self-exploration
- To let participants discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of land of Gods, Bali.
- Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross-cultural friendship
- Workshops on Leadership and Sustainable Development Goals
- Team Building, Story sharing
- Different country’s Presentation
- Local Authentic Experience
- Welcome and Farewell Program
Travel and see the world
With AYFN, you have the opportunity to become a global citizen by taking part in exchange program. Traveling and learning abroad is an unique opportunity and likely to provide some of your most memorable life experiences.
Broaden your horizons
Traveling and studying abroad is a great opportunity to meet people, discover new interests and develop your life skills. It can build your confidence, develop your adaptability and hone your resourcefulness, which are all important personal attributes valued by employers.
Experiencing new cultures
Challenging yourself to live in a different country can be a highly rewarding and stimulating experience, which will open your mind to new cultures and possibilities. It will also develop your learning skills in exciting ways.
Build your global network
In today’s world of globally connected business, the network, knowledge and experience you build up while living abroad can give you a competitive edge, as well as bringing a new perspective on your life, aspirations and career options.
Enhance your career prospects
By having experience through this program, it will give you much benefits for your self development and even more for your career in the future.
Being a global citizen
In this modern era, we are like living in ‘one world’. It is really possible for us to get connection that will give you many benefits especially for your career. This program can greatly enhance your future career prospects.
The program starts on Sunday (31 July 2022) and finishes on Friday (5 August 2022).
|Day 1 : Sunday||Arrival of participants|
The arrival of participants. There will be no workshops on Sunday, however, depending on the arrival time of participants, we would be able to arrange an informal meeting where participants can meet each other.
|Day 2 : Monday||Introduction day|
Opening of the camp.
Participants will get to know each other and learn about everyone’s experience in the field of youth activities, leaderships, entrepreneurship and SDG’s issues in eh recent global order.
|Day 3 :|
Workshops on youth entrepreneurship, youth participation in business, youth start-ups.
|Day 4 : Wednesday||Bali Eco Tourism Activities|
|Day 5 : Thursday||Visit organizations|
The participants visit organizations and learn more about the opportunities for youth entrepreneurs. They meet the founders of successful start-ups who share their experience and tips.
Closing of the program
|Day 6 : Friday||Hotel Check out : 11.00 a.m.|
Informal activities (depending on departure time)
|Traveling after the program||If you took extra days in the city – we could offer mini-trips with sightseeing to nearby area after the camp. Travelling is offered for an additional fee and includes tickets. Please let us know in your application form if you are interested.|
- You should be 15 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- English Proficiency (Min passive. All of our programs will be conducted in English)
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
To join the International Youth Friendship Camp in Bali, Indonesia,participants are required to pay:
For International participants
- USD 400 (Early bird: Till 30 May 2022)
USD 500 (Normal)
- Special price for Group Application: USD 350/pax (min 4 persons in a group)
For national of Indonesia, International students are currently studying in Indonesia, and KITAS’s holder
- Rp 3.500.000,- (Early bird: till 30 May 2022)
Rp 4.500.000,- (Normal)
- Special price for Group Application: Rp 3.000.000/pax (min 4 persons in a group).
Hotel 6D/5N (2 / 3 persons in room) at 3 stars hotel, Airport pick up (31 July 2022) and transfer (Bali Airport), Meal during program based on schedule (5 BF, 4 L), program activities indicated on schedule, Cultural visit, Welcoming lunch and farewell Dinner, Certificates, AYFN souvenir and support.
FLIGHT TICKET to and from Bali from your home country (city), extra nights acommodation, personal insurance, personal expenses, airport transfer, meal excluded in schedule (dinner), minibar in hotel, laundry, telephone.
How to register
Note: This camp is SELF – FUNDED program. So, we strongly recommend you to read and understand about the required fees to take part at Bali International Youth Friendship Camp. Organizer never provide any sponsorship proposal to raise fund.
Are you interested to join our camp? Apply now! Bali is waiting for you!
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION : 1 JULY 2022 (First come, first serviced basis)
- Fill out the registration form. Register Here!.
- The committee will confirm your registration.
- Pay the Down Payment or full payment to confirm your attendance. This fee is nonrefundable if participants cancel the participation.
- Rest of camp fee must be made when arrival in Bali, Indonesia.
- Limited slot for 50 participants only. Secure your slot now!
How to pay the camp fee?
- National of Indonesia, International students are currently studying in Indonesia, and KITAS’s holder PAY HERE
- International participants, DOWN PAYMENT (PAY HERE) OR FULL PAYMENT (PAY HERE)
- In case you are unable to pay using the provided methods, kindly contact us +62 812 2603 3206 or send an email at email@example.com