Youth Entrepreneurship and Leadership Camp 2024 by AYFN is an experiential learning program designed for young people aged 15 to 35 years.
It’s a beautiful journey of self-discovery where you deep diving into yourself with amazing people around the world.
Youth Entrepreneurship and Leadership Camp 2024 highlights Business learning, cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment.
The camp will take place on 3 – 8 March 2024, in Bali, Indonesia.
- To develop entrepreneurial, leadership, and team building skills among participants
- To empower participants to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship
- To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self-exploration
- To let participants discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of land of Gods, Bali.
- Business and Entrepreneurship Classes
- Workshops on Leadership and Sustainable Development Goals
- Business Idea Pitching
- Local Authentic Experience
- Welcome and Farewell Program
Travel and see the world
With AYFN, you have the opportunity to become a global citizen by taking part in exchange program. Traveling and learning abroad is an unique opportunity and likely to provide some of your most memorable life experiences.
Broaden your horizons
Traveling and studying abroad is a great opportunity to meet people, discover new interests and develop your life skills. It can build your confidence, develop your adaptability and hone your resourcefulness, which are all important personal attributes valued by employers.
Experiencing new cultures
Challenging yourself to live in a different country can be a highly rewarding and stimulating experience, which will open your mind to new cultures and possibilities. It will also develop your learning skills in exciting ways.
Build your global network
In today’s world of globally connected business, the network, knowledge and experience you build up while living abroad can give you a competitive edge, as well as bringing a new perspective on your life, aspirations and career options.
Enhance your career prospects
By having experience through this program, it will give you many benefits for yourself development and even more for your career in the future.
Being a global citizen
In this modern era, we are like living in ‘one world’. It is really possible for us to get connection that will give you many benefits especially for your career. This program can greatly enhance your future career prospects.
The program starts on Sunday (3 March 2024) and finishes on Friday (8 March 2024).
|Arrival of participants
The arrival of participants.
Opening and welcome dinner
Diplomatic Leadership Class
Marketing in the Digital Era
Public Speaking for Business Leader
Excursion to Double Six Beach
|Workshops and organization visit
Human Resources Management: How to build and manage great team
Visit to local enterprise
Cultural visit to Pura Ulun Danu
Business Idea Pitching Competition
Visit to Pura Tanah Lot
Visit to Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK)
Watch Balinese Art Performance
Visit to Panglipuran Village, Bali
Lunch at Grand Puncak Sari Resto Kintamani
Visit to Pura Tirta Empul
Cultural Night, Closing of Program
|Hotel Check out : 11.00 a.m.
Informal activities (depending on departure time)
- You should be 15 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- English Proficiency (Min passive. All of our programs will be conducted in English)
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
To join Youth Entrepreneurship and Leadership Camp 2024 in Bali, participants are required to pay:
For International participants
|Member of AYFN and Alumni
For national of Indonesia, International students are currently studying in Indonesia, and KITAS’s holder
|Member of AYFN and Alumni
Hotel 6D/5N (2 persons in room) at 3 stars hotel, Airport pick up (3 March 2024), Welcoming and farewell Dinner, Meal during program based on schedule (5 BF, 4 L), program activities indicated on schedule, Cultural visit, Certificates, AYFN souvenir and support.
FLIGHT TICKET to and from Bali from your home country (city), extra nights acommodation, personal insurance, personal expenses, airport transfer, meal excluded in schedule (dinner), minibar in hotel, laundry, telephone.
How to register
Note: This camp is SELF – FUNDED program. So, we strongly recommend you read and understand about the required fees. Organizer never provide any sponsorship proposal to raise fund.
Are you interested to join our camp? Apply now! Bali is waiting for you!
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION: 29 February 2024 (First come, first serviced basis)
- Fill out the registration form.
- The committee will confirm your registration.
- Pay the Down Payment (USD 200 or IDR 2.000.000) or full payment to confirm your attendance. DP is nonrefundable if participants cancel the participation.
- Pay the rest of payment ( Max 3 days before the schedule)
- Limited slot for 25 participants only. Secure your slot now!