Applications are now open for the Hungary Scholarships program for the year 2022. The program is fully funded and especially designed for international students to pursue Bachelor’s, One-Tier Master’s, Masters or Ph.D. degrees in Hungary. The scholarship is organized by the Hungarian Government.
About Hungary Scholarships:
All the candidates would be awarded the meritorious scholarship on the basis of academic merit, quality of research proposals, the potential of students to have an impact on their work on future development. Almost every field is available to apply.
No TOEFL or IELTS is required if the last institution attended has English as a medium of instruction. Students from Eligible Countries are eligible to apply and no provincialism and political discrimination are considered.
Hungary Scholarships program is entirely based on the applicant’s capability to join the program and study in Hungary. This is a highly funded scholarship around currently and is an amazing opportunity for students so don’t wait and apply ASAP.
Why do I apply for the Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship?
With booming economic growth and vibrant cultural life, where innovation meets tradition, you can live and study in a country steeped in history. You can obtain highly competitive knowledge at a Hungarian university, and you will gain unique international experience in the heart of Europe.
They offer a wide variety of English-taught programs covering all higher education fields at the most prestigious Hungarian universities. Having the opportunity to become a member of a globally diverse community in the heart of Europe is a great way to establish your future and to succeed.
- Location: Hungary
- Host Organization: Hungarian government
- Duration: Depends on the applied degree
- Opportunity: Fully funded
- Program: Undergraduate, Graduate/Masters, Postgraduate/Doctoral/PhD
- Deadline: 15th January 2022
Benefits of Hungary Scholarships Program:
FOR B.A/M.A, One Tier masters, Non-Degree:
- The stipend amounts to HUF 43,700 (around EUR 120) per month for 12 months.
- Housing allowance of HUF 40,000 per month or a free dorm room.
- Medical insurance for 12 months of up to 65,000 HUF.
- The stipend of HUF 140,000 per month for the first 4 semesters.
- For the second phase, it will be HUF 180,000.
- A monthly accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 or free dormitory residence.
- 12 months of health insurance up to 65,000 HUF.
Eligibility Criteria of Hungary Scholarships Program:
- Students from Eligible Countries can apply
- Medical certificate of satisfactory health
- Age between 18 to 22 for undergraduate up to 35 years for masters and nit exceeding 40 years for full-time employees at public universities of colleges for candidates applying for Ph.D. programs
- For bachelors, the applicant must have completed intermediate or equivalent 12 years of education
- For masters, applicants must have completed bachelors or 16 years of education
- For the Ph.D. program, applicants must have completed masters or 18 years of education
- The degree applied must be recognized by relevant governing bodies.
- Not a Hungarian citizen.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Motivation letter of one page.
- Proof of proficiency in a foreign language.
- Academic Transcript.
- School Certificates.
- Health Certificates.
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungarian Scholarships is 15th January 2022.
Application Procedure of Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship:
You can now apply to the Hungary scholarships program by Online Application Form:
Wish you all the best.
Kindly visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.
Source: copy of https://fullopportunities.com/hungary-scholarships-program/