Do you have an idea of a business but do not know how to get started? Or you have a start-up and would like to develop it further? Then we would like to offer you a great opportunity to learn how to do it – join Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop in Amsterdam! Take the challenge to learn more about what it’s like to study business in Amsterdam!
We invite young leaders who wish to contribute to their communities to join the workshop and learn more about youth entrepreneurship. Young leaders will be offered workshops to introduce them to various aspects of the topic with the special emphasis on how to move from theory to practice in the field of youth entrepreneurship. You will also learn how to realize your own potential as a young entrepreneur.
Development of youth entrepreneurship is an effective way to contribute to the economic development of the community! Young people – young leaders – are the key mechanism for such development. The Workshop will allow you to unlock your entrepreneurial potential as a young leader.
During the course each person will go through a series of assessments in order to understand what are the issues not allowing him/her to be effective at work or personal life. After those assessments the results will be analysed and each person will receive their individual recommendations on how they could become more effective!
If you feel you have the soul of an entrepreneur but do not know yet how to put this into practise – join us for the Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop in Amsterdam!
The program will take place on 24 – 29 March 2024 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It starts on Sunday and finish on Friday. The brief description of the activities for each day is below.
|The arrival of participants. There will be no workshops on Sunday, however, depending on arrival time of participants we will arrange an informal meeting where participants can meet each other.
|Introduction and Workshops
Introduction day – participants will get to know each other and learn about everyone’s experience in the field of youth entrepreneurship.
Workshop on youth entrepreneurship, youth participation in business, youth start-ups.
|Visits to organizations
The participants visit organizations and learn more about the opportunities for youth entrepreneurs. They meet the founders of successful start-ups who share their experience and tips.
|Discussions, results and follow up.
Discussion of various business cases. Sharing ideas on the development of start-ups and receiving feedback.
We provide information about the grants for youth entrepreneurship, the ways to find partners (Europe Enterprise Network). We also share information regarding the regulations for youth entrepreneurship in the Netherlands. Information about the scholarships for business education in the Netherlands (particularly – MBA). Exploring of the ways to keep in touch and support each other.
Informal activities (depending on departure time).
Detailed program with the information about all the workshops and visits to the organizations will be provided to selected participants before the beginning of the program.
Participants will be provided by accommodation for the whole period of the program. The accommodation will be provided in Amsterdam. Participants will stay at a Guest House in the rooms for 2 people. The accommodation in a single room can be arranged for the additional payment (Single room: € 190 for a 1-week stay).
Participant will have access to the kitchen which they can use in case of need. The accommodation is well connected by public transport with all the touristy places in the city. During the program, the workshop will be conducted in the class room which is in walking distance from the Guest House. Participants will be provided the detailed description of the venue and the information on how to reach it from the airport.
Accommodation is provided for the dates of the program. If you arrive 1-2 days earlier or leave later – extra nights can be provided for an additional fee. Please email us in advance to ask about availability.
Meals (breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks) are included in the price.
Price and Program fee policy
|Program activities (including all the materials)
Accommodation (shared room for 2)
Meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks)
|Tickets to and from The Netherlands.
Airport pick up and transfer
Visa processing fee
Full payment for self-funded scheme
|This payment is nonrefundable
Applicants pay 100% of the course fee. Then we send you the following package of documents:
1. Visa invitation from the organization.
2. The official visa invitation from the Municipality of Amsterdam confirming the invitation and supporting your visa application process.
3. Proof of payment that can be included in your visa application package to confirm your financial sufficiency.
4. The sponsorship letter from us stating that we are covering all your travel expenses during your stay in the Netherlands.
Instalment for self-funded scheme
|This payment is nonrefundable
Participants pay 50% of the program fee. Then we send you a visa invitation from the organization that you use to apply for a visa.
|This payment is nonrefundable
Participants pay the remaining 50% of the program fee within 5 business days after receiving a visa.
In order to apply for the program please APPLY as soon as possible.
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Must be between 17 – 40 years old
- Able to travel to Amsterdam during the program
- Have a good English proficiency
- Have an interest in Business
- Able to afford the program fee and other expenses (self-funded)
- Physical and mental healthy
How to apply?
|Pay the non-refundable registration fee in amount of USD 20. “
Click here" to pay using Debit/Credit Card via PayPal.
|Please fill up the application form.
|Get a confirmation message from AYFN within 2 – 4 working days.
|Pay the program fee (DP or full payment) to secure slot. (Non-refundable)
|You will get an invitation letter from Amsterdam (Local organizer).
|Visa processing (if needed)
The program will be organized by our partner in Amsterdam, namely The Netherlands Education Group, is the joint project of Stichting Libertas International and Utrecht Consulting Group.
Do you want to stay in the Netherlands longer?
Do you want to arrive before the program or leave after the program? It is possible with EXTRA COST. In that case, we will provide you with the visa invitation for a period longer than the period of the program. Please note – the maximum duration of the visa can be 90 days. We can also provide you with accommodation at our venue in Amsterdam. The fee for the accommodation will be € 50 per additional night.
Term & Conditions
In exchange for being granted the opportunity to participate in The AYFN and Netherlands Education Group (TNEG) programs, the student, intending to be legally bound, agrees to the following terms and conditions:
ELIGIBILITY AND COMPETENCIES
1. ELIGIBILITY: In order to be eligible to participate in TNEG programs, you must:
a. Have good command of English;
b. Be in good financial standing to pay for the course;
c. Be in good academic standing;
Please note that we do not have any age or geographical limits for the applicants. A person of any age from any country is welcome to apply for the program.
2. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: In order to participate in AYFN & TNEG programs, you must demonstrate the following required competencies:
a. Ability to be flexible and adapt to new, unexpected circumstances as they occur. Navigate independently and/or appropriately in a new and /or unfamiliar environment. (Ex: live in a host dorm; use urban/rural public transportation systems).
b. Ability to be responsible for all known personal medical and psychological needs prior to participation in the program.
c. Ability to respect the host culture and its different language, values, customs, and belief systems.
d. Ability to respect people living with you as well as your neighbors, if living in an accommodation provided by TNEG. It is not allowed to make any kind of noise after 10pm, included but not limited to speaking on the phone loudly. If participant makes noise after 10 pm, he or she may be asked to leave the accommodation.
COST AND PAYMENTS
1. REGISTRATION FEE POLICY:
1st instalment: You pay 50% of the course fee. Then we send you a visa invitation from the organization that you use to apply for a visa. 2nd instalment: You pay the remaining 50% of the course fee within 5 business days after receiving a visa.
1st instalment: You pay 100% of the course fee. Then we send you the following package of documents:
Visa invitation from the organization
The official visa invitation from the Municipality of Amsterdam confirming the invitation and supporting your visa application process
Proof of payment that can be included in your visa application package to confirm your financial sufficiency
The sponsorship letter from us stating that we are covering all your travel expenses during your stay in the Netherlands. 2nd instalment: No
2. ACCEPTANCE: By submitting an application or registration form online to an AYFN program you are agreeing to enroll in the program for which you applied/registered if you are approved and accepted. Programs may require interviews, written statements, or both, before deciding to accept a student.
3. PROGRAM COST AND BILLING: Upon acceptance into the program, if applicable, the TNEG’s communication manager will send you an invoice for the program cost less the deposit. Full payment is due as stated on the invoice. For specific costs, please refer to the applicable program.
4. STUDENT WITHDRAWAL: In order to withdraw from a program, you must notify the communication manager and/or Program Leader(s) in writing. The participant has the right to cancel his/her participation in the program 30 days prior the starting date. In this case, second installment is not required (if it has not been already paid). If the participant cancels participation in less than 30 days, provided that a visa has been obtained (if necessary) and there are no other good reasons for canceling participation, then the participant must pay the full amount for participation in the program (remaining 50% of the payment, if they have not yet been paid) or reimburse all expenses incurred for the organization of the program. The organization, in negotiation with the participant, will determine which option is most appropriate.
5. REFUND POLICY. If a student cancels registration, there is no refund. Deposit is kept on the student’s account within the organization. If a student can’t join the planned course, the student can join any other one in future and the deposit will be successfully transferred. There validity is 1 year and student can use deposit anytime in future for any of the courses. Deposit transfer is available only between programs and can’t be moved to another person.
VISAS: You are generally responsible for obtaining proper visas and paying all costs associated with such visas. However, some programs include visa processing, which is coordinated by the Program Leader(s). Obtaining visas may be a lengthy and detailed process involving persistence. Check for specific entry requirements from VFS advisor. To attend our courses which are up to 3 months, you have to apply for a Short-Stay Schengen Visa. Go to VFS Advisor webpage, enter your country and destination. Complete the online application form, print it and sign it: https://consular.mfaservices.nl/schengen-visa/short-stay. Take your documents and print the completed Application Form and go to your local VFS center on the booked date and time. Submit your visa application.
AUTHORIZATION AND RELEASE OF COPYRIGHTS: I grant permission to AYFN & TNEG to use my photograph, likeness or comments in any medium for educational, promotional, or any other purpose in furtherance of the non-profit missions of the organization. By signing, I confirm that I have read and understand these conditions and agree to be bound by them.