Each person has strengths and weaknesses. Some people spend all their lives doing unfavorable jobs. At the same time if you determine correctly what your strengths are and try to build your future career based on what you do well then success may await. That is one of the basics of becoming a Future Leader!
We invite all Future Leaders to join! Understand yourself better and find out what you do the best! The program allows you to determine competitive advantages and efficiently use them. During the program, we will analyse your personality and reveal all your strengths and weaknesses. Nobody will be the best in a job based on weaknesses. You will be able to plan your future career in accordance with your strengths and not your weaknesses!
The program allows you to realize strong points, enhance them and find ways to succeed in any professional area. The program is perfect for those who want to understand better what to do to find the right direction for their future career!
The program will take place on 26 – 31 May 2024, in Bali, Indonesia.
- To develop leadership, team building and analytical skills among participants
- To empower participants to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship
- To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self-exploration
- To let participants enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Bali, unique culture and spirituality of Bali.
- Leadership Class
- Personal Development Class
- Team Building, Story sharing
- Different country’s Presentation
- Local Authentic Experience
- Travel and see the world : With AYFN, you have the opportunity to become a global citizen by taking part in exchange program. Traveling and learning abroad is an unique opportunity and likely to provide some of your most memorable life experiences.
- Broaden your horizons: Traveling and studying abroad is a great opportunity to meet people, discover new interests and develop your life skills. It can build your confidence, develop your adaptability and hone your resourcefulness, which are all important personal attributes valued by employers.
- Experiencing new cultures: Challenging yourself to live in a different country can be a highly rewarding and stimulating experience, which will open your mind to new cultures and possibilities. It will also develop your learning skills in exciting ways.
- Build your global network: In today’s world of globally connected business, the network, knowledge and experience you build up while living abroad can give you a competitive edge, as well as bringing a new perspective on your life, aspirations and career options.
- Enhance your career prospects: By having experience through this program, it will give you much benefits for your self development and even more for your career in the future.
- Being a global citizen: In this modern era, we are like living in ‘one world’. It is really possible for us to get connection that will give you many benefits especially for your career. This program can greatly enhance your future career prospects.
The program starts on Sunday (26 May 2024) and finishes on Friday (31 May 2024).
|Day 1: Sunday
|Arrival of participants
The arrival of participants.
Getting to know among participants
|Day 2: Monday
|Classes and Discussion:
– Global Leadership
– Youth Diplomacy
– Visit to Garuda Wisnu Kencana
– Balinese Dance Performance
|Day 3: Tuesday
|Classes and Discussion:
– Public Speaking for Leader
– Diplomatic Leadership
– Visit to Tanah Lot
|Day 4: Wednesday
How to build a great team
– Visit to Ulun Danu Temple and Bratan lake
Visit to Panglipuran Village
Visit to Pura Tirta Empul
Cultural exchange night
|Hotel Check out : 11.00 a.m.
Informal activities (depending on departure time)
- You should be 15 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- English Proficiency (Min passive. All of our programs will be conducted in English)
- You are required to fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should be able to pay the registration and program fee.
- Healthy physically and mentally.
- Able to travel to Bali.
Registration and Program Fee
In order to guarantee your spot on the AYFN program of your choice, you must pay a registration fee. This also unlocks your account, granting you access to your program manager’s committed assistance along with pre-departure resources and guidelines. To guarantee your place in the program of your choice, payment is required when you are ready to reserve it. Click here to learn more on registration fee.
Program Fee covers the cost of hosting you on an AYFN program and gives back to participants as facilities during the program. Program Fees vary according to your chosen
Important thing to note:
- All programs attract a Registration Fee of starting US$199 in addition to the Program Fee. This covers all pre-departure support services. Click here to learn more on registration fee.
- A 5% international banking fee is added at point of payment.
- Discount of USD 50 for member of AYFN (International) and Rp 500.000 (Indonesian).
Excluded in the program fee
- FLIGHT TICKET to and from Bali from your home country (city)
- Extra nights accommodation
- Personal insurance
- Personal expenses
- Airport transfer
- Meal excluded in schedule (dinner)
- Minibar in hotel
- Fill up the registration form below.
- Get the confirmation from AYFN Academy.
- Pay the registration fee to secure slot.
- Pay the program fee (Due 30 days before you start).
- Departure to Bali