Applicants are now invited to apply for the University of Leeds Scholarship 2022. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. This scholarship opportunity is only for the master’s degree program. Uk students can also apply for scholarships.
The selected student will get up to the value of £3,000. The University of Leeds is a public research university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1874. The university has 36,330 students, the 5th largest university in the UK.
Here is the number of scholarship benefits for the University of Leeds Scholarship for international students 2022
- Partial fee waiver £3,000.
- No additional allowances for travel or research costs.
- The University of Leeds is famous for producing outclass professionals and researchers.
Applicants must fulfill the given criteria if want to apply for the University of Leeds Scholarship.
- English Proficiency proof: Minimum 6.5 bands in IELTS.
- Applicants applying for the Master’s degree program must have at least UK 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree or be relevant in English (or a close subject).
- The applicant whilst in receipt of the scholarship must reside not too much far from the campus of the University of Leeds.
- To be eligible for the School of Design Head of School Masters Scholarship, applicants must submit the taught postgraduate study application form.
- Relevant skills and experience including Good academic records
- Applicants from the UK and all the countries of the world are eligible to apply.
Transcript, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
Kindly visit the OFFICIAL WEBISTE for details.