The workshop is to help the participants update and exchange information about best practices and effective innovations in leadership and management in higher education to be better prepared for the future. The workshop also aimed at exploring innovative ideas and practices related to current leadership and management strategies, quality assurance and accreditation, industry and university partnership, technology applications, and global citizenship education.
Modern university education provides a good basis of knowledge in a particular field. However, traditional university programs usually lack the subjects on comprehensive learning of crucial soft skills in order to become a successful leader. This workshop helps to internalize not only theory but also develop soft skills that allow you to become a leader and sustain your leadership aptitude. The workshop is conducted by a professional trainer. The objectives of the workshop are:
- To give new insight for educational professionals and practitioners in sharing information, updating knowledge, and embedding innovations in leadership and management in higher education;
- To explore top-issues related to challenges affecting leadership and management practices as well as identify solutions for coping with these issues; and,
- To develop a global network in the field of international and higher education for future development.
Accommodation and Meals
All the participants are provided with accommodation in Amsterdam for the whole period of the course. The type of accommodation is a shared room for 2 people. The accommodation in a single room can be arranged for an additional fee – please see the additional services section. Participants have access to the kitchen which they can use. The accommodation is well connected by public transport with all the tourist places in Amsterdam. During the program, sessions will be conducted in the classroom which is within walking distance from the accommodation. Participants will be provided with a detailed description of the venue and information on how to reach it from the airport.
We offer comfortable accommodation where you can stay during the program and fully enjoy your time in Amsterdam!
Accommodation is provided for the dates of the program. If you arrive 1-2 days earlier or leave later – extra nights can be provided for an additional fee. Please email us in advance to ask about availability.
Meals (breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks) are included in the price
The program will take place on 17 – 22 December 2023.
Price and Program fee policy
|Self-funded||Euro 850||Program activities (including all the materials)|
Accommodation (shared room for 2)
Meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks)
|Tickets to and from The Netherlands.|
Airport pick up and transfer
Visa processing fee
Full payment for Self-funded scheme
|Euro 850||This payment is nonrefundable|
Applicants pay 100% of the course fee. Then we send you the following package of documents:
1. Visa invitation from the organization.
2. The official visa invitation from the Municipality of Amsterdam confirming the invitation and supporting your visa application process.
3. Proof of payment that can be included in your visa application package to confirm your financial sufficiency.
4. The sponsorship letter from us stating that we are covering all your travel expenses during your stay in the Netherlands.
Instalment for self-funded scheme
|First||Euro 425||This payment is nonrefundable|
Participants pay 50% of the course fee. Then we send you a visa invitation from the organization that you use to apply for a visa.
|Second||Euro 425||This payment is nonrefundable|
Participants pay the remaining 50% of the course fee within 5 business days after receiving a visa.
Note: If a participant cancels registration due to visa refusal, there is no refund. Deposit is kept on the participant’s account within the organization (Stichting Libertas International). There validity is 1 year and participant can use deposit anytime in future for any of the courses in Amsterdam. Deposit transfer is available only between programs and can’t be moved to another person.
If you want to travel to the Netherlands, you might need a visa. Here you could determine whether you need a visa. Please tick “90 days or less” in the first question.
When you apply to our programs and provide mandatory pre-payment, we provide you with a visa assistance: an official visa invitation letter which is necessary for applying for a visa. Also, we will guide you on the visa process and consult you regarding the documents that you need to prepare for the successful visa application. We will be happy to look through the package of the documents that you will prepare for the visa application, analyze it and help you to prepare all the documents correctly. Usually, visa type required to attend our courses: Short-term business visa. But it would be better to make a double check at your local Consulate / VFS Center.
Please go to your local Consulate / VFS website and make an appointment. Sometimes you can make an appointment only 1-2 months in advance. We recommend doing that as soon as possible and then proceed to Step 2.
Please learn more about the list of all the required documents (usually, those documents are listed on the website of your local Consulate / VFS. This list also includes visa invitation letter that we send. Usually, we send a visa invitation letter within 1-3 days after receiving the required pre-payment from the applicant.
With the full list of documents and completed visa application form, you have to go to the local Consulate/VFS on the appointment day and submit them. The fee for the visa might differ depending on the country where you apply. VFS might also apply an extra charge for their services.
We strongly recommend to check all the documents before the submission and make sure you provide the correct information to the Consulate and in that case, you most probably will receive a visa without any difficulties.
If you have any questions, we would be happy to assist at any stage of your application!
In order to apply for the program:
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Must be between 17 – 40 years old
- Able to travel to Amsterdam during the program
- Able to speak in English
- Have an interest in Business, Leadership, Writing and International Travel.
- Able to afford the program fee and other expenses (self-funded)
- Physical and mental health
How to apply?
|Self Funded Scheme (First come, first serviced basis)|
|Step 1: Pay the non refundable registration fee in amount of USD 20. |
Step 2 : Please fill up the application form.
Step 3 : Get a confirmation message from AYFN within 2 – 5 days.
Step 4 : Pay the program fee. You will get Invitation to process Visa.
Step 5 : Visa processing (if needed)
Step 6 : Preparation
Deadline of application: 25 November 2023 (first come, first serviced basis)
The program will be organized by our partner in Amsterdam, namely The Netherlands Education Group, is the joint project of Stichting Libertas International and Utrecht Consulting Group.
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to stay in the Netherlands longer?
Do you want to arrive before the program or leave after the program? It is possible with EXTRA COST. In that case, we will provide you with the visa invitation for a period longer than the period of the program. Please note – the maximum duration of the visa can be 90 days. We can also provide you with accommodation at our venue in Amsterdam. The fee for the accommodation will be € 50 per additional night.
Term & Conditions
In exchange for being granted the opportunity to participate in The AYFN and Netherlands Education Group (TNEG) programs, the participant, intending to be legally bound, agrees to the following terms and conditions:
ELIGIBILITY AND COMPETENCIES
1. ELIGIBILITY: In order to be eligible to participate in TNEG programs, you must:
a. Have good command of English;
b. Be in good financial standing to pay for the course;
c. Be in good academic standing;
Please note that we do not have any age or geographical limits for the applicants. A person of any age from any country is welcome to apply for the program.
2. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: In order to participate in AYFN & TNEG programs, you must demonstrate the following required competencies:
a. Ability to be flexible and adapt to new, unexpected circumstances as they occur. Navigate independently and/or appropriately in a new and /or unfamiliar environment. (Ex: live in a host dorm; use urban/rural public transportation systems).
b. Ability to be responsible for all known personal medical and psychological needs prior to participation in the program.
c. Ability to respect the host culture and its different language, values, customs, and belief systems.
d. Ability to respect people living with you as well as your neighbors, if living in an accommodation provided by TNEG. It is not allowed to make any kind of noise after 10pm, included but not limited to speaking on the phone loudly. If participant makes noise after 10 pm, he or she may be asked to leave the accommodation.
COST AND PAYMENTS
1. REGISTRATION FEE POLICY:
1st instalment: You pay 50% of the course fee. Then we send you a visa invitation from the organization that you use to apply for a visa. 2nd instalment: You pay the remaining 50% of the course fee within 5 business days after receiving a visa.
1st instalment: You pay 100% of the course fee. Then we send you the following package of documents:
Visa invitation from the organization
The official visa invitation from the Municipality of Amsterdam confirming the invitation and supporting your visa application process
Proof of payment that can be included in your visa application package to confirm your financial sufficiency
The sponsorship letter from us stating that we are covering all your travel expenses during your stay in the Netherlands. 2nd instalment: No
2. ACCEPTANCE: By submitting an application or registration form online to an AYFN program you are agreeing to enroll in the program for which you applied/registered if you are approved and accepted. Programs may require interviews, written statements, or both, before deciding to accept a participant.
3. PROGRAM COST AND BILLING: Upon acceptance into the program, if applicable, the TNEG’s communication manager will send you an invoice for the program cost less the deposit. Full payment is due as stated on the invoice. For specific costs, please refer to the applicable program.
4. PARTICIPANT WITHDRAWAL: In order to withdraw from a program, you must notify the communication manager and/or Program Leader(s) in writing. The participant has the right to cancel his/her participation in the program 30 days prior the starting date. In this case, second installment is not required (if it has not been already paid). If the participant cancels participation in less than 30 days, provided that a visa has been obtained (if necessary) and there are no other good reasons for canceling participation, then the participant must pay the full amount for participation in the program (remaining 50% of the payment, if they have not yet been paid) or reimburse all expenses incurred for the organization of the program. The organization, in negotiation with the participant, will determine which option is most appropriate.
5. REFUND POLICY. If a participant cancels registration, there is no refund. Deposit is kept on the participant’s account within the organization. If a participant can’t join the planned course, the participant can join any other one in future and the deposit will be successfully transferred. There validity is 1 year and participant can use deposit anytime in future for any of the courses. Deposit transfer is available only between programs and can’t be moved to another person.
VISAS: You are generally responsible for obtaining proper visas and paying all costs associated with such visas. However, some programs include visa processing, which is coordinated by the Program Leader(s). Obtaining visas may be a lengthy and detailed process involving persistence. Check for specific entry requirements from VFS advisor. To attend our courses which are up to 3 months, you have to apply for a Short-Stay Schengen Visa. Go to VFS Advisor webpage, enter your country and destination. Complete the online application form, print it and sign it: https://consular.mfaservices.nl/schengen-visa/short-stay. Take your documents and print the completed Application Form and go to your local VFS center on the booked date and time. Submit your visa application.
AUTHORIZATION AND RELEASE OF COPYRIGHTS: I grant permission to AYFN & TNEG to use my photograph, likeness or comments in any medium for educational, promotional, or any other purpose in furtherance of the non-profit missions of the organization. By signing , I confirm that I have read and understand these conditions and agree to be bound by them.