If you want to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Fully Funded Swansea University International Scholarships in Advanced Label-Free Super-Resolution.
In this project, students will develop new microscopy and imaging techniques by combining atomic force microscopy, Raman spectroscopy, and machine learning for chemical and biological analysis at a spatial resolution ranging from 10 nm to a few microns. The project will build upon successful collaboration between Swansea University and the national measurement institutes in Europe.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a public research university and is among the UK’s top 30 research institutions. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and strives to be the best university in the region. It is a recognized research-intensive institution emerging as a world-class place for higher learning.
Swansea University International Scholarship will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609.
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU are eligible for this Swansea University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry, Optical Spectroscopy, Imaging, artificial intelligence
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level in chemistry or a related subject, or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, or related subjects.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree programme at Swansea University.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ explains why the position matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on headed paper or the Swanseareference form.
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS 6.0 overall (with at least 5.5 in each component) or Swansea recognized equivalent.
Further informations, kindly visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE