Hi, are you looking for a Fully-Funded scholarship in Poland? We are happy to announce that applicants are now invited to apply for the Polish Government Scholarships 2022. The scholarships are the Fully-Funded and for the Master’s level degree program. The Poland Scholarship is Funded by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and for the International Students from Developing Countries.
Almost all the fields and majors are available for the Poland Government Scholarship e.g. Engineering, IT, Science, Social Science, Arts, etc. Citizens of developing countries from all over the world are eligible to apply. The Program will be conducted in English or Polish language at the Universities Supervised by the Minister of Education and Science.
Some of the universities in Poland didn’t ask you about the IELTS, you get admission in these universities without IELTS. This Poland Government scholarship will cover most of your expenses. You will Study at Public and Non-Public Universities in the areas covered by the Programme. We encouraged you to must apply for the Polish Government Scholarships 2022. It’s an awesome opportunity for international students to pursue their studies in Poland on a fully-Funded scholarship.
The Polish Government Scholarship will cover almost most of the expenses for all the selected Students. The details are given below.
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- During studies, Selected candidates shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation
Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Be citizens of a country listed Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Should not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Not be Polish citizens
- Applicant should not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Programme;
- Polish language:· Minimum at the A2 level in case if the applicant is planning firstly start the one-year preparatory course and after course continuing education at the second-cycle degree studies in the Polish language;· Minimum at the B1 in case if the applicant is planning to start the second-cycle studies in the Polish language without a one-year preparatory course;orb) English language minimum at the B2 level in case if the applicant is planning to start studies in the English language.
Available Courses & Majors
Almost all the Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
For further informations, kindly visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE