AYFN Scholarship 2022/2023
Hi good people around the world. Are you willing to visit other countries in the different ways? AYFN and local organizations/sponsors offer you good opportunities to experience living abroad while partaking in the meaningful and useful programs/courses.
Here are some programs/courses offered by us:
- Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop 2022 in Amsterdam. More info.
- Training for Future Leaders 2022 in Amsterdam. More info.
- UN Study Visit to the Hague 2022, The Netherlands. More info.
- Bali International Youth Future Leaders Camp 2022. More info.
- Winter Korean Culture Camp 2023 in Seoul. More info.
- Japan Culture Camp 2023 (soon)
The good news is We provide scholarship for you who want to partake in the selected programs/courses as a scholarship awardee. You will have a chance to get fully funded opportunity. The amount of scholarship is:
|Placement countries||Fully funded||Partially funded||Status||Deadline|
(Amsterdam or The Haque)
It will cover:
1) Program fee (Euro 750)
2) Flight Ticket (Max: Euro 750).
|Program fee only (Euro 750)||OPEN REGISTRATION|
(For program in 2022)
|15 September 2022|
|South Korea||USD 1,250|
It will cover:
1) Program fee (USD 650)
2) Flight Ticket (Max: USD 600).
|Program fee only (USD 650)||OPEN REGISTRATION|
(For Winter Program 2023)
|Deadline of Submission: 20 November 2022 at 23.59 Jakarta Time)|
The scholarship will cover:
1) Program fee
2) Flight Ticket (Max: USD 300).
|Program fee only.|
Rp 4.000.000 for Indonesian
USD 400 for International applicants.
|OPEN REGISTRATION||1 November 2022|
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- You are required to register as a member of AYFN.
"CLICK HERE"to register!
- Must be between 15 – 35 years old
- Able to travel to the placement countries during the program
- Able to communicate in English
- Have an interest in the selected topic.
- Able to adapt easily in the new environment
- Physical and mental healthy
- Good in writing and speaking skill.
- Have a good leadership skill
How to apply?
- Step 1: Ensure that you are a valid and registered member of AYFN.
- Step 2: Kindly prepare Curriculum Vittae (resume) with photo, Motivation Letter, and Short Self-introduction Video (duration 2 – 4 Minutes).
- Step 3: Follow Instagram account of @ayfnacademy and @rumahpeluang
- Step 4: Please fill up the application form.
- Documents selection announcement
- Interview section (For shortlisted candidates only)
- Final announcement (via email)