Dear selected applicants
After reviewing and considering your application and essay, on behalf committee of AYFN Science Camp (ASC program) chapter Indonesia, we’d like to inform that you are selected and accepted to be a participant at ASC Program in Bangkok.
ASC is a student meeting between Indonesia and Thailand in order to obtain knowledge exchange, cultural understanding and friendship. The primary mission of this program is to promote knowledge and cultural exchange, friendship, leadership and mutual understanding. This program will involve students from both countries and will take place on 13 – 18 May 2013.
Here is the namelist of applicants who passed the selection. Download here.
- For selected participants are required to immediately re-register by paying deposit of program fee of IDR 1,500,000.00 to the account of Bank Mandiri account number : 9000 0048 55962, on behalf of Mr. Setiawan, S.IP before April 28, 2013. Rest of program fee MUST be paid no later May 5, 2013.
- For selected participants who don’t re-register without notice until the last day of registration period, otherwise disqualified, thus the reserve ones will take over.
- Participants, who have committed to re-register, please confirm to the committee immediately by sending a scan of the payment slip and letter of acknowledgment (download here) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter of acknowledgment must be signed by participants included “materai 6000”.
- Participants are required to submit the latest scan passport before 7 May, sent via email to email@example.com. This relates to permitting the participants to stay in Bangkok and register to University and other offices.
- Deposit of program fee is not refundable.
Setiawan M, S.I.P
Program coordinator of ASCamp
ASEAN Youth Friendship Network