The program is related to the business – the programs aims on providing the knowledge and skills which could be useful for future global business leaders. You will learn more about international business and develop your leadership skills! You will understand how to communicate with people from different countries, raise your awareness about other cultures and improve your skills of multicultural and international management and communication!
The program starts on Monday (arrival) and finishes on Monday (Departure). There are no activities planned on arrival and departure days. During the program you will have the sessions.
The sessions include:
- The lectures on international business and multicultural management, sessions on the development of soft skills that are necessary for global leaders
- Leadership skills, public speaking, team-work and others; visits to companies and organizations in order to see how the business is done.
- Visit to the great touristy attractions of Moscow – Red Square, Kremlin, and a lot more! We try to balance the program in a way that you will have time to learn and also see the beauties of Moscow so you will study…and travel!
The accommodation during the event will be provided in a unique location – a modern comfortable training center. Participants will sleep and have sessions at the same building! The training center is located in the south of Moscow (so called New Moscow area).
The training center consists on 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large common room for the sessions. In addition to the standard facilities the training center is equipped with Jacuzzi that can be used by participants, the fire place where participants can gather in the evenings together, terrace and other facilities which will make the stay comfortable.
The training center in New Moscow is not just a building! It was constructed with the intention to give participants the feeling of the community together! To facilitate informal contacts among participants outside of the sessions. To activate the creativity
Fully equipped kitchen and the place for BBQing are also available for the participants.
In case of the good weather the outside area can be used by participants as well.
The stay at the training center in New Moscow provides unique experience enhancing the learning process!
The fee for the Study&Travel Program in Moscow is
Member of AYFN = USD 650
Non member = USD 700
The fee includes:
- Accommodation (in a comfortable training center in Moscow)
- Meals (Breakfast and lunch)
- Transfer to and from the airport (we will pick you up upon arrival and drive you to the airport at the day of departure)
- The program of the course (including all the visits to organizations)
Excluded: In addition participants need to cover own travel cost to and from Moscow, Russia Visa, Dinner, Personal expenses
In order to apply for the program – please send an email to the following address – email@example.com and cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All nationalities
- Must be between 15 – 30 years old
- Able to travel to Moscow during the trip
- Able to afford the program fee and others expenses
- Physical healthy
Please indicate the following information in the text of the email:
SUBJECT: STUDY AND TRAVEL PROGRAM TO RUSSIA
- Curriculum vitae in English
- Copy of passport
- Essay on “The reasons why you would like to join the course and the expectations you have from the course”
Deadline of registration is 31 February 2019
First comes, First serviced basis. The registration will be closed if the quota is full. (Limited for 15 participants only)