ILFRIP #3 Final Announcement
Happy New Year and Congratulation.
This is list of applicants who’re accepted as delegates of ILFRIP #3 Program on 20-26 February 2012, Bangkok, Thailand.
1. M. Ikhsan Putra. Brawijaya University, Malang
2. Karina Saraswati. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
3. Nadia Widianti. UPN “Veteran”, Yogyakarta
4. Jiwandono Agung Sari Putro. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
5. Iyan Noviyana. Jenderal Soedirman University
6. Ardhi Herizharmas. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
7. Osyane Laksmi Tanaya. Jenderal Soedirman University
8. Melina Anggraeni. Sebelas Maret University, Surakarta
9. Muthiah. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
10. Shabrina Annisarasyiq. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
11. Rizkyana Dipananda. Catholic Parahyangan University
12. Indra Buana. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
13. Prucesia Kumara Silva. Yogyakarta Sate University
14. Arsyad Azizi Iriansyah. Brawijaya University, Malang
15. M. Iqbal Al- Farisi. Brawijaya University, Malang
16. Gede Resadiansa. Gadjah Mada University. Yogyakarta
17. Dody Setyanto. Islamic University of Indonesia
18. Walid Ananti Dalimunthe. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
19. Puspa Anggraeni. President
20. Mohammad Rivan. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
21. Patria Nurhari. Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
22. Solikhatun Isnaeni. Jenderal Soedirman University
23. Fahmi Reza Alfani. Brawijaya University, Malang
24. Nurul Fathia. Padjadjaran University, Bandung
25. dr. I Gusti Ngurah Kompiang Wiriadi P. Jember University
26. Apriliani Siburian. University of Indonesia
Please download the notification letter under
- For participants who otherwise qualify for selection are required to immediately re-register by paying deposit of program fee of IDR 1.000,000, – to the account of BCA, 0373027143 on behalf Setiawan. Deadline day January 12, 2012. Rest of program costs to be paid no later than February 5, 2012.
- For participants who do not do re-register without notice until the last day registration otherwise disqualified, thus the reserves one will take over.
- Participants, who have committed to re-register, please confirm to the committee immediately by sending a scan of the payment slip and letter of acknowledgment to email@example.com. The letter of acknowledgment must be signed by participant included “materai 6000”. After that, the committee will send an official letter of acceptance.
- Participants are required to submit the latest scan passport on no later February 10, 2012, sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This relates to permitting the participants to stay in Bangkok and register to University and other offices.
- The participants are required to attend orientation and meet and greet on January 14, 2011 in Yogyakarta.
- Deposit of program fee is not refundable.
We’re waiting for you to join our program. Let foster friendship through culture. 🙂