Korean Culture Camp (Second Instalment)
Cancellation and Refund Policy (Self funded scheme only)
Program Cancellation by organizer
- AYFN Academy reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the program non-viable.
- If AYFN cancels a program, registrants will be offered a full refund or move to another programs of AYFN.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of a program, AYFN has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same program at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified. The commitment fee is Non Refundable. If you cancel 21- 45 days before scheduled program departure , the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed program fare. If you cancel 1-20 days before scheduled program departure, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed program fare.
- No show will be considered as a cancellation on program departure date
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refund will be made on 30 days after the program ends.
- These above policies apply to all AYFN program unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.