You are warmly invited to partake at Korea Cultural Camp by AYFN in Seoul, Korea. Experience the different culture and life experiences! Seoul, a city with fusion of the latest modernity and oriental tradition! Discover your potential!!
Overview of the program
Experience Korea this coming spring with the AYFN’s Korea Cultural Camp Program. This program is open to students/youth and learners desiring a short-term immersion program in Korean language and Korean culture.
With the goal of increasing foreign students’ understanding of The Republic of South Korea, The AYFN Academy and local organization are offering an invaluable Korean learning cultural immersion program.
The program combines Korean language training with daily activities and cultural excursions to enhance the Korean experience. It’s open to international students/youth with any level of Korean language ability.
This entails a program which is specifically designed to offer Korean classes for students/youth from ages 15-30, as well as a chance for these students to gain a cultural understanding of Korea.
This will be done through both visiting famous Seoul attractions and partaking in typical cultural activities such as experiencing Korean tradition (wear handbook), experience local foods (Kimchi, Kimbab, Ramyun, etc) or learning about traditional Korean arts.
Our aim is to inspire the students to open their minds to other cultures and recognize the importance of language learning at the same time. We want the students to end their trip by leaving with a better knowledge of Korea and a firm basis of the Korea language.
- Live for 6 days in Seoul, Korea.
- Learn and understand Korean culture directly.
- Heritage walking tour around Seoul.
- Experience to be like local people by experiencing the local traditions.
- Experimental learning.
- Certificate of participation from AYFN.
Korean language learning
We offer classes for beginners. Participants can start learning from Korean basics, including self-introduction, greetings, listening, and basic conversations. The classes will promote interactive learning. Furthermore, the participants will have opportunities to interact with local people to practice daily conversations.
Korean culture learning
Participants will have a chance to make Kimchi (the famous dish of Korea) as well as experience the culture by joining cultural activities such as wear Hanbook, etc. In addition, participants will also visit places in Seoul where they can experience and learn about history, culture and society of Korea. Seoul tour includes Gyeongbokgung palace, Bukchon Village, etc.
One of the AYFN’s strength is to provide high quality placement program, but still in an affordable range of fee. To join Korea Cultural Camp (6 Days program), participants must pay:
For International Participant
- Non member = USD 700/pax (2 persons in room), USD 650/pax (3 persons in room).
- Member of AYFN = USD 650/pax (2 persons in room), USD 600/pax (3 persons in room).
- Non member = Rp. 9.800.000,-/pax (2 persons in room), Rp. 9.100.000,-/pax (3 persons in room).
- Member of AYFN = Rp. 9.100.000,-/pax (2 persons in room), Rp. 8.400.000,-/pax (3 persons in room).
To become a member of AYFN, kindly Sign Up here!
- Airport pick up and transfer (Incheon International Airport) by Airport Limousine bus
- Accommodation (6D5N) at 3 star hotel (2 or 3 persons in room)
- T Money for Local Transport (KRW 40,000)
- All activities indicated on schedule (Korean language and culture, cultural tour, Adventure tour to Nami island)
- Admission tickets to tourism places indicated on the schedule
- 24/7 support and In-country administration costs.
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- Meals (5x Light Breakfast, 4x Lunch, 1xDinner)
- International Flight to and from Incheon (Seoul) – South Korea
- Korea Visa
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Program cost should be paid after acceptance process and to be transferred to AYFN Academy to secure the slot.
Special Package Offered (for Indonesian only)
- Non member = Rp 15.900.000,-/pax.
- Member = Rp 15.400.000,-/pax.
If you are not a member, kindly Sign Up here!
The fee of Special Package Offered above Includes Flight Jakarta – Seoul – Jakarta, Visa and accommodation (triple sharing). Extra USD 50 for 2 persons in room.
Special Price Offered (for Group registration)
For group application (min 3 people), please contact us to get group registration procedure. Program fee for group rate: USD 600/pax.
The participants of Korea Cultural Camp should meet the criteria as follow:
- Students/youth (15 – 30 years old), interested in Korean language and culture.
- Youth from all nationalities
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the program fee
- Health physically and mentally
How to register
- Pay the non refundable registration fee in amount of USD 10. Click here to pay or via the tab section below.
- Please REGISTER ONLINE HERE or via the form below for individual applicant.
- Get confirmation from AYFN.
- Payment 1: Commitment fee (USD 200) to secure slot.
- Visa processing.
- Payment 2: Rest of Payment.
- This program is LIMITED for maximum 15 participants only.
- First come, first serviced basis. The registration will be closed if the quota is over.
Accomodation and Meal during camp
During this camp, participants will be accommodated in a hotel (3 stars hotel). The accommodations are a popular and a very sociable option as you get to live and socialize with other participants, 3 people in a room. Living conditions in the hotel is very good and very clean. Males and females are accommodated in separate room.
Korea is renowned for its tasty and healthy food. There are numerous amazing restaurants throughout Seoul which you will be directed to by program staff if you wish to eat out occasionally.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Program Cancellation by organizer
- AYFN Academy reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the program non-viable.
- If AYFN cancels a program, registrants will be offered a full refund or move to another programs of AYFN.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of a program, AYFN has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same program at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified. The commitment fee is Non Refundable. If you cancel 21- 45 days before scheduled program departure , the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed program fare. If you cancel 1-20 days before scheduled program departure, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed program fare.
- No show will be considered as a cancellation on program departure date
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refund will be made on 30 days after the program ends.
- These above policies apply to all AYFN program unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.