Mini-MBA course is meant for people who want to gain the most important knowledge and learn skills that are needed for a successful international career! The course lets you learn about nowadays business tendencies, develop leadership skills, visit companies and build the network with professionals who might help you in your future career!
The course takes place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The main emphasis during the course is on the European labour market with the case: labour market of the Netherlands. The course will be particularly interesting for those who are considering an international career and moving to Europe.
Amsterdam is one of the most international cities in the world! It is one of the global capitals of transnational business! If you see yourself as a global leader – Amsterdam is the best place to choose for your career development!
What is this mini-MBA program about?
- Boost your career! Mini-MBA is a super booster for your career! You get the knowledge and skills that help you to advance your career and develop it worldwide!
- Network! You build the network with people who can help you with your career! Moreover, you learn how to network! It is not a secret that the networking process in different countries is happening in different ways – you learn what are the effective ways for networking in the Netherlands! You will go to various networking events in Amsterdam where you can meet people working in different business areas!
- Visits to companies! You visit the companies and see how the actual international business is done. You will meet people who have strong experience in business and who will share with you the information about their companies.
- Personal development! You will acquire the knowledge and experience that will greatly contribute to your personal development!
- Self-awareness! You will understand better yourself – your strengths and weaknesses. A person will always be more successful in trying to build the career basing on own strengths and not weaknesses. Being aware of your strong sides you will be able to understand better what are the ways of working that can deliver the best result for you.
- Professional knowledge! You learn about the modern tendencies of the business, you will learn the basics of the theories that are commonly accepted by the modern business environment. You receive the professional knowledge which helps you to understand current business trends better and be able to make a better decision while acting in practice.
- Leadership skills! You will develop your leadership skills. You have unique gifts and natural leadership skills that you were born with and personal strengths you’ve developed over your lifetime. Realizing and utilizing these gifts and strengths will assist you in being a formidable leader. And we will help you to do it!
- Communication skills! Having great leadership skills includes your ability to clearly and specifically communicate your vision, goals, skills, intentions, and expectations to others. This also includes your ability to listen to what other people are consciously or unconsciously communicating. To become a great communicator, continually strive to improve your verbal, nonverbal, and listening skills. The course helps you to develop your communication skills – especially public speaking skills!
- Intercultural communication! The world is becoming an ever ‘smaller place’. We are increasingly brought into contact with different languages and cultures. Through multicultural societies, international organisations and online connections. Communication has become an international – and therefore an intercultural – matter. The importance of understanding cultural parameters and mutual perceptions is rapidly increasing in fields such as business, education, conflict resolution, and more. You will develop your intercultural communication skills and start understanding better people from other countries and with other cultures!
- Starting your own business! If you already have your start-up or considering to start one – the course will help you to get the knowledge and skills needed for the development of your own business. You will learn about leaning start-up, writing a business plan and how to determine the business model for your future business. And of course – we share with you some information on where to look for funding for your future business if you think about business in the Netherlands.
- Career consultation! You will be given the consultation on your career. You will learn about the specifics of the development of your career in Europe, particularly – in the Netherlands. You learn how to approach the Dutch labour market. We share with you tips&tricks while writing a CV and cover letter for applying for the jobs in the Netherlands. If you are certain about the development of your career and inform us about your choice before the arrival to the Netherlands – we might be able to arrange for you a meeting with the recruiter from your chosen field.
- This Mini-MBA gives you great knowledge and helps to develop skills that are needed for a successful international career! We tried to fit in a short time a large amount of learning that can help you to advance your career!
The course is organized by the Netherlands Education Group. All participants receive the certificate about the successful completion of the course!
Students will be provided by accommodation for the whole period of the program. The accommodation will be provided in Amsterdam. Students will stay at a Guest House in the rooms for 2 people. The accommodation in a single room can be arranged for additional payment. Students will have access to the kitchen which they can use in case of need.
The accommodation is well connected by public transport with all the touristy places in the city. During the program, the trainings will be conducted in the classroom which is in walking distance from the Guest House. Students will be provided a detailed description of the venue and the information on how to reach it from the airport.
We offer comfortable accommodation where students can stay during the program and fully enjoy their time in Amsterdam!
- The fee for the course is €650
Scheme of payment
- First payment : Euro 325 (We will produce the Visa Invitation letter. This payment is non refundable, but transferable to another program).
- Second payment: Euro 325. Max : 30 days before the program starts.
The fee includes
- Accommodation (in Amsterdam)
- The course (including all costs of the materials)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks)
The tickets to and from the Netherlands are not included in the price. The participants need to purchase their tickets additionally.
We provide a visa invitation for the visa to the Netherlands. Please note – visa invitation is not a visa – with the invitation that we will send, you will still need to go to the closest Dutch Consulate and apply for a visa.
Together with the visa invitation, you will need to provide other documents – usually, those documents include passport, passport size photo, filled application form, insurance, proof of means, proof of work/study and other documents. The list of the documents might slightly differ depending on the country where you apply for a visa. Please check the website of the closest Dutch Consulate to see what is the list of the documents you need to prepare.
In most of the cases before applying for a visa you need to make an appointment at the Consulate. Some times you can only make an appointment 1-2 months in advance. We recommend you to contact the Consulate as soon as possible to make an appointment.
The fee for the visa might differ depending on the country where you apply – you might have your visa free of charge or might need to pay for it 35 or 60 euro. Those are the fees in case you apply for a visa directly at the Consulate. If you apply via Visa Center of the Dutch Consulate, Visa Center, Travel agency or another organization – those organizations might charge extra fees for their services.
If you submit all the requested documents on time the chance for the rejection of a visa is very small. In our experience, the visas are mostly rejected if an applicant provides false information to the Consulate. This could be the major reason for rejections.
We kindly ask you to check the documents before the application and make sure you only provide the correct information to the Consulate and in that case, you most probably will receive a visa without any difficulties.
And of course, if you have any questions regarding the visa application procedure we would be happy to assist at any stage of your application!
- Just click to apply via website www.ayfnhq.org on tab section form below.
- Or you could send an email to the following address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the following information in the text of the email
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Title of the course you are applying for
- The reasons why you would like to join the course and the expectations you have from the course
We do not have any age or geographical limits for the applicants. Person of any age from any country is welcome to apply for the course.
In case of any questions regarding the course – feel free to send us an email or text to +6281226033206