Immerse yourself and feel the beauty of togetherness and cultural diversity. It’s your turn to take part at cultural learning program in Thailand.
Bangkok, Thailand, 16th – 21st October 2022
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding on culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables participants (students/youth) to learn on Thai Language and culture directly in line with making a friend. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to enter global village.
- Thai language
- Thai cooking activity
- Cultural tour to amazing heritage places
- Experiences local tradition
- Live for 6 days in Bangkok, Thailand
- Learn and understand Thai culture directly
- Heritage walking tour around Bangkok
- Experience to be like local people by experiencing the local traditions
- Experimental learning
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
Language program (Intensive Thai language and culture class)
Through this language activity, participants will get opportunity to learn Thai Language intensively at one of Language Schools in Bangkok, Thailand. This program offers you to learn Thai Language for 3 times.
Thai cooking class
Thai food is well known across the world. In this program, we will give participants an opportunity to cook Authentic Thai food by attending Thai Cooking Class. Participants will learn and practice how to make your own Tom Yum, Pad Thai, etc. Also, before the class began, participants will be brought to visit wet market in Bangkok guided by professional chef. They will introduce participants the ingredients of Thai foods. It’s your time to cook Thai dishes.
Program program will be complimented with some excursion activities across Bangkok city especially cultural sites such as Wat Arun, Wat Pho (reclining Buddha) and Wat Hua Lampoong. It will be great chance for participants to know more about Thai heritage.
Campus and or organization visit
Participants will have a chance to visit one of the finest universities in Thailand, and will have a wonderful walking tour around the campus.
HOW WILL THE PROGRAM WORKS?
- The program will combine friendship, language activities, peace promotion, understanding, and solidarity.
- The program will take place in Bangkok area.
- Participants will live for 6 days in Bangkok Thailand and be amazed with Thai hospitality.
The program will take place at Bangkok area.
- Accommodation : The Step Sathorn Hotel or Ibis Sathorn or similar (2/3* Hotel)
- Language class : Thai Language School at Silom
- Cooking Class : Thai Cooking School Silom
- Cultural visit : Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Hua Lampoong
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
The program will take place on 16th – 21st October 2022
|Day 1||Arrival in Bangkok |
Hotel Check in
|No meal provided|
|Day 2||Thai Language Class|
Public Speaking Class
Cultural Visit to Wat Hua Lampoong
|BF & Lunch |
|Day 3||Thai Language Class|
Cultural Visit to Wat Arun Temple of Dawn and Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
|BF & Lunch|
|Day 4||Thai Language Class|
Visit organization : Chulalongkorn University*
To be confirmed
|BF & Lunch|
|Day 5||Thai cooking activities|
Thai language class
Dinner at Asiatique
|BF, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 6||End of program|
Fly back home
Hotel check out (11.00 a.m)
One of the AYFN’s strength is to provide high quality program, but still affordable. To join the program, participants are required to pay:
- USD 450/person (Non member)
- USD 400 (Member of AYFN and Alumni, you are not a member? SIGN UP NOW!!)
- Indonesian : Rp 6.500.000,- (Non member) and Rp 5.800.000,- (Member of AYFN and Alumni)
Program cost should be paid after getting confirmation and to be transferred to AYFN Academy (ASEAN Youth Friendship Network).
|What do participants’ fees for? (included)||What additional cost should participants have? (excluded)|
|Program Fee – |
Airport pick up at Bangkok Airport
Accommodation (6D5N) – shared room for 2
Meals (4 BF, 4 L, 1 D)
4 sessions of Thai Language class
Cultural visit to Wat Pho, Wat Arun, & Wat Hua Lampoong
Local transport during program (Metro)
Certificate of participation
In-country 24/7 support
In-country administration costs.
|Flight ticket to and from Bangkok|
Visa (if needed)
Personal expenses (PCR test, Minibar, laundry, telp, local simcard)
HOW TO JOIN
- All nationalities are welcomed to join
- Must be between 15 – 35 years old
- Able to travel to Bangkok during the program
- Able to afford the program fee and others expenses
- Able to follow and attend all activities
- Interested to language, culture, social media and travel
- Physical and mental healthy
In order to apply for the program – please fill APPLICATION FORM
First come and first serviced basis. Only for 20 participants.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 10 days of confirmation. Final payment must be received by AYFN 30 days prior to program departure date.
Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your participation.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
All cancellations must be informed to AYFN Academy (ASEAN Youth Friendship Network) on a written statement. Click Here
For further information:
Phone : +62 812 2603 3206 Email : email@example.com
So many people want to see and experience the world. But, they won’t move from their places. Are you one of them? wake up! Let’s travel to another part of the world to get something and do big things. AYFN’s programs are the way to help you seeing the world in line with making a friend and spreading peace. -Mister Koper-