INTER-CULTURAL LEARNING AND FRIENDSHIP PROGRAM #11, THAILAND
Immerse yourself and feel the beauty of togetherness and cultural diversity. It’s your turn to take part at cultural learning program in Thailand.
Bangkok, Thailand, 10th – 14th December 2018
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding on culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables students to learn on Thai Language and culture directly in line with making a friend. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to enter global village.
- Intensive Thai language and culture class
- Thai cooking class
- Cultural program to amazing heritage places
- Experiences local tradition
- Live for 5 days in Bangkok, Thailand
- Learn and understand Thai culture directly
- Heritage walking tour around Bangkok
- Experience to be like local people by experiencing the local traditions
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
Language program (Intensive Thai language and culture class)
We realize that ASEAN community has been implemented on 31 December 2015. ASEAN citizen is one family and should know each other. Through this language activity, participants will get opportunity to learn Thai Language intensively at one of Language Schools in Bangkok, Thailand. This program offers you to learn Thai Language for 3 times.
Thai cooking class
Thai food is well known across the world. In this program, we will give participants an opportunity to cook Authentic Thai food by attending Thai Cooking Class. Participants will learn and practice how to make your own Tom Yum, Pad Thai, etc. Also, before the class began, participants will be brought to visit wet market in Bangkok guided by professional chef. They will introduce participants the ingredients of Thai foods. It’s your time to cook Thai dishes.
Program program will be complimented with some excursion activities across Bangkok city especially cultural sites such as Wat Arun, Wat Pho (reclining Buddha) and Wat Hualampong. It will be great chance for participants to know more about Thai Culture.
Campus and organization visit
Participants will have a chance to visit one of the finest universities in Thailand, and will have a wonderful walking tour around the campus.
HOW WILL THE PROGRAM WORKS?
- The program will combine friendship, language activities, peace promotion, understanding, and solidarity.
- The program will take place in Bangkok area.
- Participants will live for 5 days in Bangkok Thailand and be amazed with Thai hospitality.
The program will take place at Bangkok area.
- Accommodation : The Blooms Residence and Apartment, Sathorn
- Language class : Thai Language School at Silom
- Cooking Class : Thai Cooking School Silom
- Cultural visit : Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Hua Lampoong, Bangkok Art and Culture
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
The program will take place on 10th – 14th December 2018.
Day 1 : Arrival in Bangkok, Orientation and dinner
Day 2 : Thai Language Class, University Visit and Cultural Visit to Wat Hua Lampoong
Day 3 : Thai Language Class, Cultural Visit to Wat Pho (reclining Buddha), Wat Arun (temple of dawn), and Asiatique
Day 4 : Thai Cooking Class, cultural visit to Bangkok Art and Culture, Shopping in Siam Area
Day 5 : End of Program, Fly back home
Full itinerary can be downloaded here ITINERARY_ILFRIP11
One of the AYFN’s strength is to provide high quality program, but still affordable. To join the program, participants must pay:
- USD 400/person (Non member)
- USD 350 (Member of AYFN, your are not a member? SIGN UP now!!
- Indonesian : Rp 5.000.000, – (No flight), Rp 7.250.000 (Plus Flight Jakarta – Bangkok – Jakarta by Thai Lion)
Program cost should be paid after confirmation and to be transferred to ASEAN Youth Friendship Network.
|What do participants’ fees for? (included)||What additional cost should participants have? (excluded)|
|Program Fee –
HOW TO JOIN
- All nationalities
- Must be between 15 – 30 years old
- Able to travel to Bangkok during the program
- Able to afford the program fee and others expenses
- Physical healthy
In order to apply for the program – please fill application here
Deadline of registration is 30 November 2018
First come and first serviced basis. Only for 20 participants.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
- DEPOSITS / FINAL PAYMENTS
30% of the total amount as deposit is due within 10 days of confirmation. Final payment must be received by AYFN 30 days prior to program departure date.
Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your participation.
- CANCELLATION & REFUND
All cancellations must be informed to ASEAN Youth Friendship Network on a written statement.
The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified.
- If cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to departing schedule in Thailand, the cancellation charge will be 30% of the listed program fee.
- If cancellation is made between 15 to 29 days prior to departing schedule in Thailand, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the listed program fee.
- If cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to departing schedule in Thailand, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed program fee.
- Not showing-case during the departure schedule will be considered as a cancellation in participating the program.
- For a refund, we will refund after deduction of cancellation charge and any commission may occur during money transfer.
For further information:
Mobile : +62 857 2926 8734 (WA only)
+62 812 2603 3206 (Call)
So many people want to see and experience the world. But, they won’t move from their places. Are you one of them? wake up! wake up! Let’s travel to another part of the world to get something and do big things. AYFN’s programs are the way to help you seeing the world in line with making a friend and spreading peace. -Mister Koper-