BALI INTERNATIONAL YOUTH SUMMER CAMP 2019
Bali International Youth Summer Camp by AYFN is an experiential learning program designed for young people aged 15 to 35 years. It’s a beautiful journey of self-discovery where you deep diving into yourself with amazing people around the world. Bali International Youth Summer Camp highlights cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global friendship, collaboration, sustainable development goals, and youth empowerment. The camp will take place on 30 July – 4 August 2019, in Bali, Indonesia.
- To develop leadership, team building and entrepreneurial skills among participants
- To empower participants to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship
- To help participants deep dive into themselves through various approaches of self-exploration
- To let participants discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of land of Gods, Bali.
- Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross-cultural friendship
- Workshops on Leadership and Sustainable Development Goals
- Team Building, Group work, Story sharing, Talent show
- Different country’s Presentation
- Local Authentic Experience
- Welcome and Farewell Program
- Travel and see the world
With AYFN, you have the opportunity to become a global youth by taking part in Exchange program. Traveling and learning abroad is a unique opportunity and likely to provide some of your most memorable life experiences.
- Broaden your horizons
Traveling and studying abroad is a great opportunity to meet people, discover new interests and develop your life skills. It can build your confidence, develop your adaptability and hone your resourcefulness, which are all important personal attributes valued by employers.
- Experiencing new cultures
Challenging yourself to live in a different country can be a highly rewarding and stimulating experience, which will open your mind to new cultures and possibilities. It will also develop your learning skills in exciting ways.
- Build your global network
In today’s world of globally connected business, the network, knowledge and experience you build up while living abroad can give you a competitive edge, as well as bringing a new perspective on your life, aspirations and career options.
- Enhance your career prospects
- Being a global citizen can greatly enhance your future career prospects.
- You should be 15 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- English Proficiency (Min pasive. All of our programs will be conducted in English language.
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
To join the International Youth Summer Camp in Bali, Indonesia, campers must pay:
- USD 350 (Alumni of AYFN programs)
- USD 425 (New)
- Rp 4.000.000,- (Alumni of AYFN programs)
- Rp 4.500.000,- (New)
Note: Get discount of 10% for member of AYFN
|To become a member of AYFN, kindly register in advance. Click here|
Hotel 6D/5N (twin/triple/Quad share) at 3 stars hotel, Airport pick up and transfer (Bali Airport), Meal during program based on schedule (5 BF, 4 L), program activities indicated on schedule, Cultural visit, Welcoming and farewell Dinner, Certificates, AYFN souvenir and support.
FLIGHT TICKET to and from Bali from your home country (city), personal insurance, personal expenses, airport transfer, meal excluded in schedule (dinner), minibar in hotel, laundry, telephone.
Scheme of payment:
- Down payment to confirm your participation Rp 1.000.000,-/ USD 100 (10 days after getting confirmation from AYFN in order to reserve the slot). This confirmation fee is nonrefundable.
- Rest of camp fee (max 40 days before the program started)
- Through PayPal, skrill, western union, moneygram or Bank Transfer (International participants)
- By bank transfer ( Local participants)
Unfortunately, organizer doesn’t provide any scholarship. We only provide group rate discount. So, we encourage you apply as a group (min 4 person in a group). Contact us to register as a group and get discount USD 25/person for international participants and Rp 250.000,-/person for Indonesian
HOW TO REGISTER
Notice: This camp is SELF – FUNDED program. So, we strongly recommend you to read and understand about the required fees to take part at Bali International Youth Summer Camp. Organizer never provide any sponsorship proposal to raise fund.
Are you interested to join our camp? Apply now!!! Bali is waiting for you!!!
- Register online here
- The committee will confirm you whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application. After getting confirmation from committee, please make first payment to confirm your participation and to reserve slot.
- Limited slot for 40 participants only. Secure your slot now!!
Contact person :
Mr. Setiawan +62 857 2926 8734 (Whatapps)