AUTUMN JAPAN CULTURE CAMP 2018
Osaka + Kyoto, 11 – 15 November 2018
Let’s experience autumn time in Japan!!! Get to know about Japanese Culture Or experience to have Inter-cultural learning in line with making a friend. It’s your turn to see and travel to Kyoto and Osaka directly. AYFN is delighted to invite you joining our culture camp in Japan. This is a distinguished program that suits your curiosity to have experimental learning!! Youth and cultural program!
Japan Culture Camp by AYFN is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding on culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not student exchange, but youth and cultural exchange program.
- Live for 5 days in Kyoto, Japan
- Learn and understand on Japanese culture directly
- Heritage walking tour around Kyoto and Osaka
- Experience to be like local people
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Cultural tour activities in Osaka and Kyoto, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Osaka or Kyoto, e.g : Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine (sushi)
- Walk around heritage area of Kyoto.
How does the Japan Culture Camp will work?
- Participants will be met up in Japan
- The camp will combine sense of friendship, adventure and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 5 days in Japan
- The camp needs participants who passionate in international friendship and adapt new environment (culture differences) easily
Location of Japan Culture Camp
This camp will take place in Kyoto and Osaka. Both cities are famous as Cultural city in Japan. Participants in the program will have the unique opportunity to live and learn Japanese culture in first hand in Kyoto—the historic former capital of Japan, replete with its temples, shrines and traditional gardens. It is our hope that the program will inspire youth to pursue adventurous and productive careers and contribute to the advancement of leadership.
Start and duration of Japan Culture Camp
This camp will be started in 11 November 2018 (Arrival in Osaka) and will be ended in 15 November 2018. Participants will start their program at 7.30 a.m – 5.00 p.m every day. In the evening, participants will have free time to explore the magnificent of Osaka or go shopping.
Japan Culture Camp cost
One of the AYFN’s strength is to provide high quality placement program, but still affordable.
New : USD 500 (Individual), USD 450/person (group rate, min 3 persons)
Indonesian : Rp 5.900.000,- (without Flight)
- Accommodation (5D4N) in the hostel. 1 room for 1 person – shared bathroom
- Breakfast and lunch
- Pick up (Kansai International Airport)
- All activities indicated on schedule.
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
- Flight Ticket expenses to and from Japan from Home country
- Visa and passport
- Personal insurance
- Personal expenses
Requirements to take part at Japan Culture Camp
The participants of Japan Culture Camp should meet the criteria as follow:
- Must be 15 – 30 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the program fee
- Health physically and mentally
How to apply and participate
- Please REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- First come, first serviced basis.
- This program is LIMITED for maximum 20 participants only. First come, first serviced basis.
Accommodation and meals during camp
During this camp, participants will be accommodated in hotel with high quality standard. Living conditions in the accommodation is very good and very clean . Males and females are accommodated in separate room. To enrich about Japanese Culture (daily life of Japanese), all participants will take public transports (Train and Bus) to go around the city during the camp.
Japan is renowned for its tasty and healthy food. Who don’t know Sushi, Ramen, Udon, etc? Breakfast and lunch will be provided during the camp. But, for dinner, you should buy by yourselves. There are numerous amazing restaurants throughout Kyoto and Osaka which you will be directed to by program staff if you wish to eat out occasionally.
|Day 1||Arrival in Osaka and hotel check in. Orientaion. Then Free time|
|Day 2||Start the day by having light breakfast to energize body and mind. In the morning, we will pay visit to Fushimi Inari Taisha in Kyoto. Then, move to Kyoto University (one of the oldest and finest universities in Japan). We will stroll around the campus. Then, to fill up our stomach by having lunch at University canteen or local restaurant . In the afternoon, we will visit Gion where you can capture the traditional houses of Japan. Let’s move to Yasaka Shrine and Maruyama park, also known as Gion Shrine, is one of the most famous shrines in Kyoto. Founded over 1350 years ago, the shrine is located between the popular Gion District and Higashiyama District, and is often visited by tourists walking between the two districts.|
|Day 3||After having light breakfast, let’s visit Bamboo forest and Arashiyama. The beautiful area where you can rent a kimono. Stroll around to the amazing bamboo grove and the famous bridge. If you like drinking coffee, you could experience to drink coffee at Arabica.|
|Day 4||To enrich our knowledge about Japan’s History, let’s explore Osaka Castle. The huge castle surrounded by park and located nearby Osaka Business district. Tired to explore Osaka castle? No worry. Sushi is awaiting you at Sinsahbashi area (paid by committee). We will finish our day to go shopping around Namba.|
|Day 5||Farewell breakfast, Morning tea, Hotel Check out and Fly back home.|
Cancellation and Refund policy
Program Cancellation by organizer
- ASEAN Youth Friendship Network (AYFN) reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the program non-viable.
- If AYFN cancels a program, registrants will be offered a full refund (program fee ONLY).
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of a program, AYFN has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same program at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified. If you cancel more than 60 days before scheduled program departure in Japan, the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed program fare. If you cancel 30-59 days before scheduled program departure in Japan, the cancellation charge will be 70% of the listed program fare. If you cancel 1-29 days before scheduled program departure in Japan, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed program fare.
- No show will be considered as a cancellation on program departure date
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend a program.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- These above policies apply to all AYFN program unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.
For further information
Mr. Setiawan +62 857 2926 8734 (WA, Text)
Operations hour: 09.00 – 17.00 WIB/GMT+7