International Youth Friendship Camp 2016
International Youth Friendship Camp 2016
February 23 – 27, 2016
See and experience the beauty and amazing of diverse culture in first-hand. Learn language, discussion as well as widen friendship network through cultural and friendship activities. It’s your turn to contribute to make better world by doing little things that have big impact. Solidarity and friendship!
IYFCamp offers memorable activities which enhance you to prepare global competition.
- If you like to learn new languages, this is the right camp! (language exchange activity)
- If you like adventure activities, no wonder to join this camp! (Outbound and beaching activities)
- If you like cultural exchange, it’s IYFCamp’s mission. (learn Indonesian culture and socio cultural fiesta)
- If you desire to gain friendship network, speechless to explain. This is the place.
- If you love to culinary thing, wow. Never regret to join this camp.
International Youth Friendship Camp 2016 (IYFCamp) is a platform camp to unite and meet up young generation to have meaningful experiences by doing some valuable activities. After successfully organizing the first IYCamp in 2013, took place in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, AYFN will hold the second IYFCamp with the theme of “The role of youth in fostering solidarity”. This camp focuses on international friendship, social awareness and cultural exchange. IYFCamp will take place on February 23 – 27, 2016, in Bali, Indonesia.
Come to IYFCamp to:
- Learn new skills through our activities (discussion, adventure, cultural exchange, etc)
- Learn to be a team player, gain in self-confidence and in travelling experience
- Live in new environment and new culture
- Meet new people and make friends
- Have fun in a relaxed and secure environment
- Visit Bali, the paradise island of Indonesia
- Learn new language and culture
Activities of the camp
We are born in different countries, different skin colors, different languages, different cultures, and different places. This camp is the right camp to be a bridge to all campers as one, “one vision, one mission, one community, one world”. The IYFCamp provides activity to discuss about recent global issues
Campers will come from different countries and indeed they speak in different languages as well. And language will not be barrier if we try to understand each other. Although this camp will use English as major language, the camp gives chance for all campers to promote or introduce their national languages to other fellows whom come from different countries. In this session, campers will be divided into small group, and each group consists of campers from different background, and then shares their languages. Along with share their languages; campers also have a chance to share their culture.
Bali is well known for its diverse culture. Many historical sites can be visited during stay in Bali. In this camp, participants of IYFC will visit temples, holy palaces, etc.
Friendship and leadership activity
This camp offers several activities related to friendship and leadership activities.
How to join IYFCamp
Are you interested to join our camp? Apply now!!! Bali is waiting for you!!!
- Youth (15 – 25 years old) and all nationalities
- Good health (physically and mentally)
- Good communication skill and knowledge
- Able to work independently as well as work in team
- Able to pay the camp fee
- Able to commit to a full time program
- Download the 2nd_IYFCamp_Application_Form1
- Fill it completely and send back into email@example.com along with identity card (passport/KTP) with the subject IYFCamp_YOUR NAME.
- The committee will confirm you whether you are accepted or not after reviewing your application.
- Deadline is 25 January 2016. (limited for 50 youth only). Secure your slot now!!
To join the International Youth Friendship Camp 2016 in Bali, Indonesia, campers should invest :
|Type||Program only**||Plus Hotel||
|International participants||USD 200||USD 100||USD 300*|
|Indonesian||Rp 2.000.000||Rp 1.000.000||Rp 3.000.000*|
|Alumni of AYFN Program (Non Indonesian)||USD 170||USD 100||USD 270*|
|Alumni of AYFN Program (Indonesian)||Rp 1.700.000||Rp 1.000.000||Rp 2.700.000*|
Hotel 5D/4N (twin/triple share), Airport pick up and transfer (Bali Airport), Meal during program based on schedule (4x BF, 3 L), activities indicated on schedule, Cultural visit, Welcoming and farewell Dinner, Certificates, AYFN souvenir, and support.
Half board **
Meal during program based on schedule (3 lunches), activities indicated on schedule, Cultural visit, Welcoming and farewell Dinner, Certificates, AYFN souvenir, and support.
Visa fee to Indonesia, Passport fee, FLIGHT EXPENSES to and from Bali from your home country, personal insurance, personal expenses, airport transfer, meal excluded in schedule, minibar in hotel, laundry, telephone.
Location of Program
All programs will be held in Bali, Indonesia. It’s easy to reach Bali from your home country. Bali has international airport which connected to many major cities e.g Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Beijing, Sydney, Perth, Osaka, Dubai, Seoul, Beijing, etc. There are many airlines that operate route to Bali.
Program overview of IYFCamp 2016
|February 23, 2016||9.00 – 17.00||Arrival of participants in Bali|
|17.00 – 19.00||Orientation and “Meet and Greet”Meet up with your buddyWelcoming dinner|
|February 24, 2016||7.00 – 8.00||Breakfast|
|8.30 – 9.00||Opening ceremony of the camp|
|9.00 – 10.30||Introduction to Indonesian language and culture|
|10.30 – 12.30||Discussion 1 (youth and travel)|
|12.30 – 13.30||Welcoming Lunch and networking|
|13.30 – 15.30||Discussion 2 (youth and global competition)|
|16.00 – 18.00||Promote your country|
|18.00 –||At leisure|
|February 25, 2016||7.00 – 8.00||Breakfast|
|8.00 – 12.00||Leadership and cooperation skill|
|12.00 – 13.30||Lunch|
|13.30 – 15.00||Bratan lake sightseeing|
|19.00 – 21.00||Poster Campaign and Social Night|
|February 26, 2016||7.00 – 8.00||Breakfast|
|8.00 – 10.00||Pandawa Beach|
|10.00 – 12.00||Uluwatu Temple|
|12.00 – 13.00||Lunch|
|13.00 – 15.00||Garuda Whisnu Kencana|
|15.00 – 17.00||Shopping|
|19.00 – 21.00||Socio Cultural and Friendship Night, Closing ceremony, certificate presentation, Farewell dinner|
|February 27, 2016||7.00 – 8.00||Breakfast|
|11.00||Check out and Go back home|
Frequently Asked Question can be downloaded at Download here
28 December 2015 – 25 January 2016 ==> Admission and payment
23 February 2016 ==> Arrival of participants in Bali and welcoming reception
24 – 26 February 2016 ==> Program activities
27 February 2016 ==> Farewell and Fly back home
For further Information, please contact:
Ms. Meta +62 857 2261 9817
Ms. Rifani + 62 822 2146 0689
Mr. Adli +62 896 7885 0142